Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master placed his hand on Tal's mother's shoulder and said, "I know this isn't the life you wanted for your child, but he is cared for, where he is. He is loved, fed, and in a sense, happy. While this life may not have been what you planned, please, try to take happiness in the fact it is better than what could have been." He then bowed his head and walked away, returning to his steed if they had nothing more to say, and would begin his journey home.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal's mother would only shed more tears and cry as he left. Soon he would find himself back at his camp, Tal and the others still awaiting his return, curled up in a cute, naked pile within their personal tent. When, or if, The Master returned to them, Tal would be the first to sense him entering and would wiggle free of the sleeping cat pile to rub up against his master's leg.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master did decide to visit the slaves, and he smiled as Tal rubbed himself against his leg. He patted his head and smiled as the other slaves awoke, with Kee in particular happy to see Tal and her Master. She rubbed herself against Tal and meowed cutely as the Orc crouched down to kiss and pet each of them. "Hello there," he said, kissing each of them. He, in particular, looked at Tal, with a strange look in his eye.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal blushed a little but rubbed against Kee as well, purring pleasantly as he did. He then sat down and looked at his master, tilting his head to the side. "Master?" He asked as he spotted him giving him a strange look. "Did...did you learn anything?" He asked very softly, unused to asking for anything, especially from his master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Tal, what I may know might frighten you, but I promise, it won't change my feelings towards you," the Master explained, almost forgetting about how Tal still had his mind intact, even after mass pleasure he had gone through. He kissed Kee's forehead and if Tal nodded his head, or answered that he understood this, the Orc would explain what happened, with the other slaves staring in confusion.
"W-What does that mean?" Tal asked at the end of it all. "I...I wasnt human? And...what am I now?" He understood that his "father" was actually some kind of celestial or otherworldly being, and that he had been lied to for a long time, but what would that mean for him now? Was it good or bad? Did him becoming a Cat slave cancel it out? What happened next?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am not entirely sure. Perhaps changing you into a cat slave empowered it? You obviously have some untapped power, that would explain why the Sex Demon seemed so attracted to you. But I will tell you what you are now. My slave. No matter what Tal, here, with me, you will be safe. You will be loved. I care not for your past, only your present," the Orc admitted, trying to consul the slave.
Tal purred and rubbed up against his master, happy to see that he would not be discarded. "I wonder if that had to do with my old master." He mused softly as he rested and purred either on his master's lap or at his feet. Indeed, that woman with the feathered head, and now Tal, his old master seemed to be collecting and breaking curios slaves...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm...You're right. If you have no problems or desires now, slaves, I would like to go and talk to a friend," the Master said, petting Tal and Kee. If they would allow it, he would stand up and go visit Evoline, who should have been in his room, napping.
Tal's ears went down with sadness, he wanted to be with his master more. But of course, he could not defy his master, and would simply watch him leave if he decided to go to Evoline.

Evoline herself was napping after having finished off a plate of steak. She seemed very sleepy almost all the time, was there a reason?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)