Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex noticed how afraid she was and was tempted to tease her, pretending to be angry, but decided not to scare her. "You're so cute, Rhona," he said, before kissing her lips. The kiss was innocent at first, but as his hands released her own and wrapped around her waist it slowly became more passionate, but the heat it held was up to her. If she did kiss back his clothes would vanish and she would feel his hard cock rub against her pussy as they kissed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rhona trembled and blushed as he called her cute, and whimpered when he kissed her, but after a moment she kissed back and wrapped her arms around him. She moaned as she felt his bare skin rub against her fur, and his hard cock laying upon her wet wanting pussy. "Master..." she gasped, breaking the kiss. "I need to cum...please let me cum..." she moaned helplessly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and pecked her lips, moving a hand down to squeeze her ass as his other hand grabbed her breast, squeezing it as he his hips thrust his hard cock into her wet cunt. "Enjoy your Master's cock, you sexy slut," he moaned, kissing her once more, his tongue passionately exploring her mouth as the spores within Rhona began to increase the pleasure she was feeling.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rhona moaned huskily and cried out when he thrust into her, grinding her hips against his, pressing herself against him and kissing him fiercely, overwhelmed by her lust. "Master...make me cum...please..." she begged him, still gyrating her hips and trying hard to impale herself deeper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned in response and grabbed her ass, fucking her hard and fast as the spores inside of her add even more pleasure. Tentacles came out of his body to squeeze and play with her tits as his body even began to secrete a pleasurable oil, which made her even more sensitive. "Scream Rhona, scream for Master," he panted as he fucked her, his cock pushing into her and going out like a piston.
Rhona arched her back and was consumed by pleasure, her eyes glazed over with pleasure as her tongue hung out of her mouth in a lustful smile. Her body was burning up from all the pleasure she was receiving...and yet still she did not cum. She tried harder, rubbing herself against him, gyrating her hips, kissing him and hugging him tightly, but even with the spores at full power, poor little Rhona was unable to find release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex could not contain himself as he suddenly came, shooting his own seed into Rhona's pussy. After joyfully riding the waves of his orgasm, he was slightly shocked to find Rhona had still not came. He looked at Rhona and said, if she had still not came, "I think there's still one last thing I could... try to do to make you cum," he panted. "I...could try impregnating you. It seemed to give Amy... a lot of pleasure..."
Rhona screamed in pleasure as he came into her, feeling his warm seed shoot into her and amplify the spores already there, and yet still Rhona could not cum. This was strange, Rhona was always easy to make cum despite her fears, and she was feeling no fear at all. Her body squirmed and arched as she bore all the pent up pleasure stored within her, driving her mad. She had enough pleasure to cum, cum several times in fact, but for some odd reason, she was just unable to find release. "Please...cum...make me cum! MAster! Master anything! Anything please!" She half begged, half cried, desprate to cum or die.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud scream of pleasure Alex shot his sperm into her womb, impregnating her with his seed. She would be filled with the alien seed of fuck worms, living dildos he could use to help pleasure his girls. He held her butt tightly, and her breasts were pleasurably squeezed as the warm, alien seed filled her womb. If this didn't work, he didn't know what would...
Rhona cried out in pleasure again, so much so it seemed she would cum, and yet she didnt. She whimpered and panted, trying even harder to get herself off, exhausting herself quickly. Then, Alex would hear a dark chuckle, and see and unknown man literally step from the shadows. "She will die soon." He said with a disturbingly calm smile. Rhona was still trying desperately to stimulate herself, and her overheating or working herself into a heart attack was starting to look like a reality. "It will be such a sweet end." He continued, taking a step closer. "Another addition to my collection."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)