Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Be quiet, bitch. If you're anything like your warden, you're nothing but a cockloving girl. I just need to bring her out, and get rid of your manhood," Hunter chuckled, fucking Leo without mercy, his balls slapping against his butt.

----------------

Cassandra and Mimi looked at their Master with smiles on their faces, Cassandra's being covered in her Master's cum. "Thank you, Master. Thank you so much," they said, and began to lick the cum off of Cassandra's face, Mimi being happy to help between passionate kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"St-stop it, gahh, you bastard," Leo growled, barely, sounding more like a whimper or a moan for more than a request to stop.

"It's my pleasure to give a pair of cum-sluts their favorite treat." Tigra grinned, "So what do my whores want to do next hmm?" he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter paid no attention to the slut's cries, instead of slowing down he just kept fucking her, going faster and harder into the boy's butt. "You know you love it. Don't deny it. Just give up, and I'll make you go crazy with pleasure. If you don'[t want to do it again when I'm done, I'll never touch you again," he promised.

--------------

"A public show," Mimi smiled.

"A gangbang," Cassandra moaned.

"Both," giggled the older sister.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leo groaned softly, his cock twitching in pleasure from hunter's cock. Fighting to keep from begging for more, not wanting to ruin the scene too soon.

"Damn you two are cock hungry aren't you?" Tigra laughed, "Alright then, but first, we're going to get you two in some cute outfits." he chuckled as he beckoned for the two sluts to follow him to the costume closet, "Hmm, ah, here we go." he smiled as he pulled out a matching pair of sailor moon costumes, "Perfect, such girly slutty clothes. Perferct for you two." he smiled as he tossed them to the two, "Get dressed, then meet me outside." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm...I can feel it. This ass was made for fucking!" Hunter moaned, slapping Lucy's sexy ass. Behind him, May was being fucked by both of the men's cocks, screaming in joy as the two cocks fucked her at the same time. "Bet you wish you we huh? Or is it just my cock you love?" he moaned. "Ahh...Gonna fill you up soon, bitch. You'll love it, I bet."

----------------------

Both of them happily dressed in the outfits, and posed a bit to each other, before complimenting the other and hugging. "Let's go see what Master has for us! Oh, I hope it's a good fucking," Mimi giggled, with a smiling Cassnadra right behind her as they ran out.
Leo cried out loudly, "Oh god yes, I love it so much," he moaned out, unable to hide his pleasure any longer, "Ahh, it feels so good. Your cock, I love it, inside my ass so much." he moaned, "Fuck me more, fill me with your cum."

"Ah, about time you two arrived." Tigra smiled, "Come over here, Mimi, lie down on your back, Cassandra, kneel down." he ordered. As soon as the two sluts did he restrained the both in the position, then forced a pair of o-rings into both their mouths, "Mimi, welcome to your new life, as a public urinal. And Cassandra, you'll be cleaning anyone's cock that tells you to. And if any of the men want to cum, they'll use your slutty mouth, and I don't want to see you waste a drop of it." he smiled as he stood over Mimi, "Let's just test you out first." he undid his pants, holding out his cock as he began urinating onto Mimi's face, aiming for her mouth, "Open wide slut, drink it all down like a good urinal."

Meanwhile the other big brothers already began showing up, prewarned about the display. Since Mimi was occupied one walked toward's Cassandra, "Was just waiting for this day," the feline smiled, "Haven't washed my crotch in almost a month, knew it was only a matter of time before one of you sluts was put on display like this." he smiled as he pressed his crotch against Cassandra's face, "How's it smell slut, make sure you clean it all up. I want it to sparkle."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I knew you'd come around, bitch!" Hunter moaned, groping Lucy's girly ass. "Admit it! This fucking is better than any pleasure your tiny dick gave you when you were fucking your wife, ain't it?!" he laughed. "The warden was very similar! Had a sexy girlfriend he tried to dominate. Now he sucks my cock dressed up as a little girl!" he moaned. Once Lucy admitted the truth, he show gallons of cum into Lucy's butt, filling her with cum.

-------------------

Mimi moaned as the hot piss was shot into her mouth, and moaned louder as it traveled down her throat. She wanted to say thank you, but couldn't, so she just kept drinking his piss, and afterwards winked at her Master in a way that begged for more.

As for Cassandra, she blushed a bit, having never pleasured anyone other than her sister and Master. It took a second or two, before she licked the man's dick, and slowly began to clean the dirty cock until it was nice and clean, slowly going faster and more sluttish.
"Ahh, yes, yes it feels so good, I don't care about my wife anymore. I love your cock so much," he arched his back up as he felt his ass filling with his master's cum, his own orgasm shooting out of him, splattering against the floor infront of him.

"Good girl, drink it all down now." Tigra smiled, the stream slowly weakening, splashing over Mimi's chest as it died down.

The feline growled in pleasure, his cock poking out of it's sheath, "Mmm, she's a good little sister. Barely even a whimper of protest. Have to break her or was she just a filthy slut when you found her?"

"Both were just filthy sluts begging to be fucked." Tigra laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and slapped Lucy's ass before setting her down. "Good. Now give my cock a nice blowjo-"

"Sir? I think there's something you should know," a man said, walking in. He whispered something to the dragon, and the red giant couldn't help, but laugh.

"What amazing timing!" Hunter said, he then looked at Lucy. "Stick to a handjob and the occasional kiss, bitch. It seems your wife just called, checking up on you. I don't want you giving her any hints to what's going on. Having you lie to her, and tell her you love her while kissing my dick is such a beautiful thing to me," he said, as the man who just walked in pulled out a cellphone and handed it to Lucy.

"Leo, honey? Is that you?" Leo's sexy wife greeted, having no idea what was happening.

---------------

Mimi happily obeyed, moaning again as some of the piss hit her chest. "Mwuh..." her muffled voice begged, her tiny cock hard.

Cassnadra looked at the feline with pride, before happily licking and kissing away at the cock, occasionally sucking on it to get it nice and clean.
Lucy purred softly as he began kissing Hunter's cock, "Yes dear, sorry I'm late," He smiled up at Hunter, "The boss is really riding me today, I might need to stay late alot."

Tigra grinned as he brought his foot down onto Mimi's cock, "You getting hard already? Slut barely begins to describe you, getting aroused from being used as a urinal." he laughed, "Well then, since you enjoy it so much. Enjoy it some more." he smiled as he stepped aside, letting the other's move forward to use Mimi, coating her face and flooding her mouth with their piss.

The feline howled in pleasure as he began fucking Cassandra's throat, blowing his load into her mouth. As soon as he was down Tigra walked up to her, "Hope you're enjoying yourself as well, how are you enjoying cleaning off guy's cock like a good washer?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad