Join our server on Discord

Crazy Comedy Club
I got an lol from you, so I'm winning, and if I told you what, you'd try to understand it, and that's just impossible unless you have my mind (in a jar, oh!). Which you don't because I still think and eat and type random stuff no one gets, which I'm STILL winning!!

As for baby-eating humors, my cannibalistical friend, if there were restrictions to humor, most comedians would be out of a job, so EAT ALL THE BABIES/KITTENS/PUPPIES/WHATEVERS you want. AND...you want mustard, ketchup, or mayo with that?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I'd like semen on it. X3 The whale variety.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-08-2010 11:22 AM)Venin Wrote: I got an lol from you, so I'm winning, and if I told you what, you'd try to understand it, and that's just impossible unless you have my mind (in a jar, oh!). Which you don't because I still think and eat and type random stuff no one gets, which I'm STILL winning!!

As for baby-eating humors, my cannibalistical friend, if there were restrictions to humor, most comedians would be out of a job, so EAT ALL THE BABIES/KITTENS/PUPPIES/WHATEVERS you want. AND...you want mustard, ketchup, or mayo with that?

Formal. Moronic. Illogical and stupid.... Yeah this sounds like failed attempts at comedy.
...you're just jealous...that you can't be as creative and random as me. You can make excuses ALLLLL you want, but I ain't listening. Ya can't say something nice, then stop your talking, or posting, or...strange small electrical bedposts...

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-08-2010 12:49 PM)Venin Wrote: ...you're just jealous...that you can't be as creative and random as me. You can make excuses ALLLLL you want, but I ain't listening. Ya can't say something nice, then stop your talking, or posting, or...strange small electrical bedposts...

You should get to know me a bit more often.

Watch Dave Chapell. Racist bitch makes awesome jokes.

Yeah. I really should stop going off topic. I just defended my bud.

What?
The sheer fact that you can't understand my logic and find it humorous as these other people do means that I don't have to listen to a word you say. You dont like it? Then quit posting here, it only demeans my progress.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Guys, stop this, now. Getting off topic is harmless in itself, seeing you two bicker at each other for a few bounces was also alright since it also appeared not to be intentional, but this is creeping up to be what forums demoninate as a Flame War.

Venin, unless you're one of Jeff Dufham's (sp) puppets, no one's gonna find you funny if you insult people when trying comedy.

Ryan, if you find someone who's insultive, feel free to tell them to stop, but do not indulge their provocations, or else you're only contributing to a bigger problem.

As a member of the Mod Squad, and a sensible member of the boards, chill out and keep the bickering to PMs, okay? This Topic is supposed to reserve the right of creating a new Group, and I can guarantee to you, Venin, that if this thread only promotes hard feelings, it's not gonna happen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-08-2010 02:11 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Guys, stop this, now. Getting off topic is harmless in itself, seeing you two bicker at each other for a few bounces was also alright since it also appeared not to be intentional, but this is creeping up to be what forums demoninate as a Flame War.

Venin, unless you're one of Jeff Dufham's (sp) puppets, no one's gonna find you funny if you insult people when trying comedy.

Ryan, if you find someone who's insultive, feel free to tell them to stop, but do not indulge their provocations, or else you're only contributing to a bigger problem.

As a member of the Mod Squad, and a sensible member of the boards, chill out and keep the bickering to PMs, okay? This Topic is supposed to reserve the right of creating a new Group, and I can guarantee to you, Venin, that if this thread only promotes hard feelings, it's not gonna gappen.

Gotcha.
...Fine... ...meh... ...faceplants is guilty, oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers