Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Behind the door, Leo found Mickey, dressed up in a wedding gown, riding a large, red dragon's cock and kissing him as well. With a loud moan from the dragon, Mickey was filled with his cum, and looked six months pregnant. The dragon then pulled Mickey off of him, and the crossdressing slut stood by him, holding her stomach. She looked at Leo, and if he ignored his small, hard cock, he would think he would be looking at a woman.

"Hello, Leo," Mickey greeted, moaning as Hunter sat on the warden's chair, rubbing the 'girl's' ass.

------------

Mimi whimpered as she was taken away, but obeyed her Master. "Give me all your cocks, boys!"

Cassandra obeyed, and gulped, looking at her Master as she dressed herself. "But..but Mimi is a bigger slut than me..." she said, before moving down and freeing Tigra's cock, kissing it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Wh-what the hell's going on in here?" Leo demanded, surprised by the sight, "I can't, believe this. You're fucking one of the prisoners? That's, just wrong."

"But I thought you wanted my cock you little whore," Tigra growled, grinding his cocks against Cassandra's lips.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Her? Fucking me? Don't make me laugh," Hunter chuckled as he sat on the chair. "I'm fucking her, isn't that right, Mickey?"

Mickey nodded, and moaned again as Hunter slapped his butt. "He's been fucking me for weeks. In return, I make sure him, and his gang are well treated here..."

"And to think you're a married man. Or at least you were," he chuckled, as the dragon held Mickey's wedding ring, and threw it behind it, where it landed on the ground.

"Leo is married two. Her wife is very cute," Mickey told Hunter.

"Does he now? Tell me, Leo, how is sex with your wife?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"That's none of your business," Leo growled, "This won't stand, I'll see that your fired from your position, and that you're thrown back in prison where you belong."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't think so," Hunter said as he snapped his fingers. A pair of large crooks walked into the room, pushing Leo in and slamming the door shut. Mickey walked over, and and smiled at the boy. "Don't worry, you'll learn to love it," she said, as she took Leo by the cheeks and kissed him, passionately.
Leo hesitated for a second in the kiss, mostly from surprise. He pushed Mickey away, whiping his mouth off, "You, you can't be serious. I have a wife and kids, I'm not doing this, no matter what you say."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter laughed and walked over himself. The two henchmen also tried to grab Leo, and restrain his arms as the dragon licked his lips. "You have no idea how far my control goes. How many cops, office officials, and powerful being are part of my web," he said. "I've broken men, women, many others...You're not the first married man I broke," he whispered, before kissing Leo, the two goons holding the guard so he shouldn't have been able to fight back.

-------------

"I...I want what you want, Master," Cassandra whimpered, licking his cock, before taking it in her mouth.
Leo tried his best to try and act resistant, but despite his role he couldn't help but moan softly into his master's kiss.

"And I want you to show me what a filthy slut you can be." Tigra smiled, pleased that Cassandra was taking his cock into her mouth, "I want to hear you crying and begging to be fucked like a girl."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter released the young boy, and began to grab his clothes, and tearing them off. "Let's get these ugly clothes off, and give you something more...Fitting." Once Leo was naked, Mickey handed him some clothes. A two piece, pink, string bikini. "PERFECT!" he laughed, and began to dress Leo in the bikini.
"Ah, st-stop it," Leo shouted as he was stripped and forced into the two piece bikini, blushing furiously from the revealing outfit, especially from the small bulge in the bottom piece from his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad