Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
When the golden shower was done, Hunter smiled and laid on the bed. "It's going to be quite the workout fucking both of you crazy sluts," he chuckled. "Anything else you want to do, whores?"

-------

"Please, Master...Fuck me. Let me have your glorious cock! I'm begging you, Master!" Cassandra whimpered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I'm sure you can handle it master." Lucy purred, cuddling against Hunter, rubbing a hand over his cock.

"Fuck you how?" Tigra smiled, teasingly flicking one of his claws against the restraints of Cassandra's chastity belt, "You want to be fucked like a filthy cheap whore? Or would you like to be taken down to the auditorium and fucked infront of a number of big brothers and their little sisters?" he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you girls want to do now? Make a video? See the rest of your slutty family? Maybe some public fun?" the Master smiled, resting a bit as Honey and Lucy cuddled against him.

-------------

"I...I...W-whatever my Master wants...." Cassandra whimpered.

"Why just her? Please, Master, fuck us BOTH in the auditorium! Or at least just me," Mimi giggled, winking at her Master.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I'm up for whatever you want us to do master," Lucy purred, nuzzling against Hunter's chest, "Your slutty wife wants nothing more than to please you."

"Whatever I want? Is that true, or do you just not want to beg like a slut?" Tigra smiled, slapping Cassandra's ass, "I'm sure you're sister would be more than willing to beg me to fuck her infront of everyone she knows. To be humilated and degraded in public. What about you?" He smiled down at Cassandra, setting a hand on Mimi's head and petting her gentley.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fantastic....Now then...How about the three of us go make a nice, sexy video? Any plots you want to play out, Lucy hun? I bet you can make something humiliating for sluts like you," Hunter smiled.

-----

"Please, Master! Fuck me in public! Fuck me and show me off! I want to be your little, girly, slutty, slave!" Mimi begged, while Cassandra was a bit more shy.

"P-please, Master. Fuck me hard...Fuck me....however you want. I'm your slut..."
"Hmm," Lucy scratched at his chin a bit, "Well, what about a pair of officers," he motioned to himself and Honey, "Taken by surprise in a prison and forced to pleasure every prisoner there and forced to wear the female uniforms?" he purred softly.

"Well, it's not hard to decide which of you is more of a cock whore," Tigra laughed, rubbing Mimi's ears before pulling her head towards his crotch, "Mmm, there you go slut, how's master's cock smell?" he smiled, still teasingly rubbing Cassandra's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Brilliant! Why don't we spice it up, and give you both a wife or girlfriend?" Hunter smiled, loving the idea.

-------------

"Heavenly. You can fuck me again, if you desire, Master. I love your cock more than life itself," Mimi giggled, and kissed Tigra's cock. "It's amazing."
"And be humilated by being fucked infront of her?" Lucy purred softly, "That sounds wonderful master, I can't wait."

"That's a good cock whore, this is why you're my favorite." Tigra smiled, "Come, I'll give you a good proper fucking infront of everyone. Don't worry Cassandra, you may be useless as a little sister, but I'm sure we can find something you can do. Maybe give you as entertaiment for the audience while I fuck your sister."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh...How about I invite you friend Mickey to join along two? I bet we can all have some fun together..." the dragon smiled. "Have her be your boss. Maybe have her betray you...? Or you betray her...Oh, so far to choose," the Big Brother smiled. "We can talk about it on the way."

Honey nodded, and kissed Lucy's lips before getting off the bed, naked unless Hunter or mommy said different.

---------------

Mimi smiled and if allowed, would hug Tigra's arm, as Cassandra whimpered. She followed orders though, and the two slaves would be by his side, waiting for him to lead them to the auditorium.
"Selecting specific officers to turn into cock sluts to be sold on the black market? Sounds like a perfect part for you to play master." Lucy smiled, kissing Hunter's cheek.

As Shadow led the two towards the auditorium he glanced down at Cassandra, "It's not too late slut, if you beg really nicely, I might just decide to fuck you tonight instead of your sister. But you'll have to give me a good reason why I should." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad