Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Then get on the bed, and raise your ass up high. I'm going to fuck you," Hunter smiled, slapping Lucy's butt.

------------

Cassandra blushed, and turned away as Mimi pulled back from his cock, rubbing it with her hand still. "Is it time for you to fuck me, my lord?" she asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy smiled and purred from the slap, crawling onto the bed and lifting up his dress and tail to show off his tail-hole, "Oooh master, I want your cock so badly, fuck your wife like the cheap whore I am." he moaned.

"My slutty little girl aren't you?" Tigra laughed, "Alright then, let's see that cute ass of yours. And don't look away Cassandra, I want you watching as I fuck your sister, see how much pleasure she's recieving from my cock."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled, and walked over. He slapped her ass again, before slamming his entire cock into her ass. Honey moved around, and came face to face with mother. "You're such a slut," she giggled, before kissing Lucy as Hunter fucked her.

---------

Mimi nodded, and got on top of the bed, and raised her ass in the air. On her ass, was a pink string thong. She winked at Tigra, and said, "Congratulations two. I'm still a virgin. You're going to be the first man to ever fuck my tight ass."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, oh it's so good," Lucy moaned in lust, moving forward just enough to deeply kiss Honey, moaning into her mouth as he was fucked.

"A big slut like you and still a virgin, what a rarity." Shadow grinned, grinding his cock over Mimi's ass, pre spurting onto his ass as he did, suddenly rearing back and plunging deep into the girly boy's ass, "Oooh damn you are a tight one." he growled. Grinning up at Cassandra, "You like the show, watching your sister get fucked?" he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Tell me who you love, you whore! Who is your husband for life?!" he yelled, spanking Lucy's ass as Honey pulled back and licked and kissed her mother's neck.

-----------

"AHH!" Mimi let out a passionate yell, a mix of pleasure and pain. "Harder, Master! Fuck me like the dirty, slutty whore I AM! I want your children!" As her sister, Cassandra, nodded, blushing.
"I love you master, for all my life I'll happily be your cock loving whore," Lucy cried out in pleasure, his ass squeezing tightly around Hunter's cock, "I want your cum, every day of my life, i want to be fucked by you, I love being nothing more than a toy for you to use." he moaned.

'Oohh yes, I love hearing my bitches scream." Tigra roared in pleasure, slamming his hips against Mimi's ass with each thrust, "Cassandra, get over here and give your whore sister a good kiss." he grinned, "If you're good, maybe I'll let you suck her off."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and let out a moan as he shot a large loud of cum into Lucy's ass. "It ain't over yet. Lay on the bed. Honey, get on top of her. I want you two face to face, with tiny dicks rubbing."

Once they did, Honey looked at Lucy and said, "I love you, mommy. I always had a crush on you before...You were my inspiration and idol," she said, blushing, before kissing Lucy's lips, passionately.

----------

Cassandra obeyed, and kissed Mimi, but almost instantly the bigger slut dominated her new sister in the kiss, pushing her tongue into Cassandra's mouth and pleasuring through the kiss.
Lucy cried out in pleasure as his ass was filled with his master's warm cum. He moaned softly as he rolled onto his back, feeling Honey's cock rubbing against his own, "Oh sweety, you're such a good daughter." he moaned, kissing Honey back, gentley hugging him as he grinded their cocks together.

"Ohh god, I love watching a pair of sluts making out." Tigra moaned, thrusting into Mimi's ass, roaring in pleasure as he came, flooding the girly boy's ass with thick loads of his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter also got on the bed, and slammed his cock into Honey's ass. "AHH! Mommy! It's sooo big! I-I don't know if I can take it!" she cried, feeling pain at first.

"Coach her through," Hunter told Lucy, showing no mercy.

---------------------

"AHHH! Master!" Mimi cried, breaking the kiss for a second. "Thank you, Master...Thank you, so much. Did you enjoy fucking a real woman's ass?" she asked, before kissing Cassandra again, dominating her in the kiss.
Lucy gentley licked Honey's cheek, massaging his ass, "It'll only hurt at first sweety, soon you'll love your daddy's cock as much as I do." he purred softly, still grinding his cock against Honey's.

"For a slut you have an amazing ass," Tigra growled, sliding out of Mimi's ass, rubbing his cock off on her ass cheeks, "Bet you're ready to blow after that aren't you? I know how much you little sisters just love having your asses stuffed with cock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad