Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter roared in pleasure as he filled Lucy up with cum, filling her up with so much of his seed, that to some, she looked pregnant! "I want you to keep all that cum inside of you," he said, as he slowly pulled out, and then looked at all the cum she shot out. "Clean up the mess you made to. Any other relatives you want to see before we go?"

Cassnadra nodded, and moaned as she fucked, but it was soon obvious Cassandra just didn't have what it took to fuck someone, instead of being fucked. Mimi, on the other, had no shame and was sucking and licking Tigra's cock like a pro.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred as he leaned forward, keeping his ass raised to keep all of his master's cum inside him as he licked his cum off the ground, moaning happily, "I don't care master, my family's nothing but a pack of sluts now, I'm sure I'll see them around the fraternity." he purred, nuzzling against Hunter's leg.

"Oooh yeah, drink it all down you worthless cock-slut." Tigra roared in pleasure as he buried himself into Mimi's throat, holding his mouth shut as he filled him with his cum, "That's a good slut, Cassandra, stop now." he ordered, as he pulled out of Mimi's mouth, whiping his cock off in his hair, "Come on, we're heading back to the fraternity, I've got plans for you two cuntboys."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter nodded and smacked Lucy's ass as he ordered her to stand. Honey hugged her mother, and kissed her cheek. "What do you want to do now, Lucy?" Hunter asked. "Let's get back the Fraternity, sluts," he ordered, and Honey kissed her mother's cheek.

"Ready, mommy?"

Mimi smiled, and winked at her Master as he used her hair to clean up. She played with the cum in her mouth for a bit, before swallowing it, loving the taste of it. Cassandra pulled out, looking at the ground and realizing she was going to be punished.

"May I hold your arm, Master?" Mimi asked, quickly following her Master, with Cassandra.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Whatever you want me and our daughter to do master," Lucy purred, leaning down and kissing Hunter's feet before she stood, wrapping an arm around Honey, "Yes sweety, I'm ready." he smiled.

"Yes, you've earned the right to walk next to me. Cassandra, you crawl behind us like the naughty bitch you are." he ordered as he walked to the building.

*fraternity*

As he led them inside he unwrapped his arm from Mimi's, "Go wash yourself real quick while I take care of your sister." he smiled, beckoning for Cassandra to follow him to a closet, inside was a slutty and revealing french maid outfit, complete with long gloves and panty hose, but the worst was the thick padded panties it came with which would preven cassandra from pleasuring himself at all, "Put it on," he ordered, and once he did Tigra would lock the panties in place to keep them from being removed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter led them both back to the Fraternity, and when they did, Lucy found a wonderful surprise. There were a many Little Sisters, and each of them were wearing shirts with Lucy's face on it. One held a large banner, saying, LUCY'S LITTLE SISTER FAN CLUB.

"We love you Lucy!"

"You're an inspiration to Little Sisters everywhere!"

"You're so hot and slutty!"

"It seems you have quite the fanbase, my slut," Hunter smiled, patting Lucy's ass as the girls walked over, asking for Lucy's autograph, kisses, and advice from the amazing slut.

----------------

Mimi nodded, and walked off, swaying her ass for Tigra, as Cassandra put the clothes on. "W-why do I have to wear this?" she whimpered.
Lucy blushed a bit from all the attention, smiling as he hugged his master, "I owe it all to my master, without him I wouldn't be half the slut I am now." he smiled, kissing Hunter's cheek.

"Because you lost the contest earlier, so now you're going to stand there and watch as I make your sister my favorite. Watch me fuck her and fill her with my cum, knowing that it could have been yours." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It seems you're the Queen of all Little sisters, aren't you, whore?" Hunter chuckled, patting her ass, as one girl said, "All hail the queen of crossdressers!"

She was showered in kisses from the many other Little Sisters, and Hunter would let Lucy stay with her fanbase for as long as she wanted, signing autographs, sharing kisses, and giving advice to her fans.

------------

"Did I hear the word fuck, Master?" Mimi giggled in her female voice, walking over to her new Master and wrapped her arms around him. "I love when you did to my little sister. She looks so cute in that maid dress," she smiled, and she began to rub her much smaller dick against Tigra's.
Lucy spent a few minutes smiling and talking with the others. Turning her attention back to Hunter, "Sorry that took so long master, would you like to return to our room now?" he winked.

"Yes she does." Tigra smiled, grabbing Mimi's ass, "Now let's show Cassandra just what she's missing," he grinned, pushing Mimi down so he was face level with his cock, "Suck it like a good slut, and make sure to tell Cassandra how wonderful it tastes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, let's," Hunter smiled, patting Lucy's ass as he, Lucy, and Honey left to his room. They soon arrived, and found a large bed, and a stripper pole in the room, with other basic features. "So...What shall we do now, my wife? Another video? Public fun? Maybe just fuck?" the dragon smiled, rubbing his cock against Lucy's butt.

-------------

"With pleasure." Mimi got down on her knees, and freed Tigra's cock from his pants. She then began to lick and kiss it, moaning. "It's perfection for me. I love cock, and I love this cock the most. It gives me so much pleasure to suck cock," she said as she took it into her mouth, sucking on it.
"Mmm, I want to be fucked hard master, show Honey what a filthy cock slut her new mommy is." Lucy moaned, "I love having your cock inside of me so much."

Tigra growled in pleasure, rubbing Mimi's head, "Oohh yes, such a good slave. You could learn a thing or two from your sister Cassandra, like how to be a good pet to your master. I bet watching her suck on my cock is very arousing for a slut like you." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad