Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
When they got to the outside party, they found more than just Hunter and the Big Brothers. Many members of Lucy's family, uncles, cousins, friends he may have had before his joining of the Fraternity, all were there. "Excuse me young lady, do you know why we were invited here?" Lucy's girly, male cousin asked, not realizing who he was talking to.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes," Lucy smiled, "You've been invited to witness my marriage to my master." he said, not disguising his voice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"L-Leo!? Uncle!?" the cousin gasped, seeing him and May.

"Hello honey. How is seeing your friends and relatives again?" Hunter chuckled, walking over to Lucy and pulling her into a passionate kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred into the kiss, rubbing against his master's body affectionately, "Oh thank you master, now my whole family can see me and my slutty sister become yours." he purred, "You didn't happen to bring my mother, I'd love to see what she's become."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and snapped his fingers. Lucy's mother walked over, cum all over her face and body. The Little Sisters had to help her walk, and she seemed out of it. "I had a little fun with her. She's been fucked a bit silly, it seems. You took my cock a lot better than she did," Hunter laughed.
"I guess not just anyone can handle you master," Lucy purred, kissing Hunter's cheek, "Are you ready to marry us master, don't forget you promised to fuck me infront of everyone afterwards." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, my dear sluts," Hunter smiled, and stood between the two. Grab my arms," he said, and the three soon heard wedding music playing.

"Leo!" Leo's girly uncle said, taking him by his hand. "The hell are you doing!? The hell is going on!? You can't marry this man! And why the hell are you dressed like this!?"
"Because I am his cock slut," Leo said, shaking off his uncles hand, "And I love my master more than anything else, even my own family."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leo's family of girly males and sexy women were suddenly grabbed and began to be touched and groped. "I hope you don't mind. I know how being a slut runs in your family, so I decided to make all the males of your family join the Fraternity. Next time you see them, they'll be sucking a true man's cock."
"Oh I'm sure they'll be more than happy to serve the fraternity master." Lucy purred.

One of the men grabbed the cousin Lucy had been talking to, a large well muscled tiger grabbing him, "Hey there bitch, welcome to the party. I hear your family's full of sluts, decided to get myself one." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad