Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Is that so...? Hmmm...Maybe the rest of the girls and I will just keep teasing you for the rest of this little trip! That will make your orgasm when Master Hunter fucks you in public that much better!" Mickey moaned, slapping Lucy's ass until it was red.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, not that, please anything but that," Lucy cried out from the slaps, desperately wanting to cum, unable to imagine the torture of being teased the whole time without being able to cum.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, that," Mickey giggled, pulling her cock out of Lucy. "Don't cry, Lucy, I'm sure you can do that to your bitch two. Now hand your panties and be quiet, like a good little bitch."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No," Lucy growled, "I won't listen to you, you aren't my master." she huffed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mickey growled, and slapped Lucy's face. "Listen here, bitch! We're trying to make your sex with Master Hunter when fucks you in a wedding dress more pleasurable. Now, if you don't want our help, we can just tell him how much of a bad boy you were. Maybe he'll be so mad, he'll fuck your daddy instead," she growled.
"No, he wouldn't, he said I was his favorite," Lucy shook her head, "He said I was welcome to fuck my pet if I wanted to."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You can, but don't you want to make him suffer two? Tease her for hours, and then giving her the biggest orgasm of her life? Teasing her will make the big moment, even more pleasurable. The same could be said for you....Don't you like pleasure?" Mickey asked, petting Lucy's waist.
Lucy purred softly, "Yes, I do love pleasure, alright, we'll try your idea. But I want my slut restrained and teased as well."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, of course," Mickey smiled, licking her lips. "Now, give me your panties." As soon as Lucy did, Mickey began to use it to masturbate with, and soon sprayed her cum onto the pink material. "Here, you can put it on now."
Lucy nodded as he took back the panties, moaning softly as Mickey's scent filled his nostrils and as he slid the wet panties on, causing even more pleasure, "Ohh, it feels good." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad