Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
(I think I am going to have to drop this RP, I have to many to keep up with already so just continue without me. :( )
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Awww, we'll miss ya Maero. Have fun in the other RPs.

IC:

Lucy smiled a bit as he walked towards his father, "Actually I have some good news for you, master has agreed to give you to me. You're my slut now, 'father'." he grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((What he said))

"W-what!?" May screamed.

"You heard right. Lucy here, is your Mistress!" Hunter chuckled. "Isn't that good news?"

"But...but...." May looked at her new Mistress, and then at the ground. "What do you want me to do...Mistress?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Turn around and show me your ass my new slut, I want to breed you right away to make sure you know your place." Lucy smiled, his cock growing hard from the idea, "And of course I'd love for you to fuck me at the same time master." he purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Very well," Hunter smiled. May looked at them in fear, before nodding her head. She then turned around, taking off her panties, and got on all fours, her ass before them. Once Lucy plunged her dick into her, Hunter would thrust into Lucy, fucking her madly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned as he plunged his cock into his father's ass, "Oooh how's that feel, having your son fucking your ass you slutty bitch," he moaned even louder as Hunter penetrated him, each thrust causing him to go deeper into May.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good...SO GOOD, Mistress!" May screamed, feeling her ass being fucked.

"I'm glad you like your new slut, Lucy," Hunter moaned, fucking his slut's ass. He gave her butt a slap, and rammed into her harder. "Maybe after this, we can humiliate your fellow slut outside?" he suggested, slapping her ass harder with every thrust.
"Oh yes," Lucy moaned out in agreement, "We could both, give him a good fucking infront of everybody, I'm sure my slutty father would just love to suck off my cock while you fucked his ass."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter moaned and moved his head, kissing Lucy's lips as he fucked her ass harder and faster, his arms slapping and groping her ass. "AHH! Mistress! Please, don't call me by that masculine title! I'm a girl! A slutty, little girl!" May screamed in pleasure.
Lucy slapped May's ass hard, "I'll call you whatever I want to, perhaps bitch will be a better title for you." he moaned into Hunter's kiss as he continued to thrust into May's ass, moaning from Hunter's cock in his own, the dual pleasure pushing him to orgasm faster than he ever had before as he roared into the kiss and came into May's ass, filling him with his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad