Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"There we go....Lucy here is just such a slut. Loves cock, every second of me fucking her," Hunter moaned, rubbing her head. "Keep going my little slut. Lick my balls, kiss my cock, and get ready to be covered in your Master's seed."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy slid Hunter's cock out of his mouth, purring softly as he lowered his head a bit, licking over his balls and sucking on them as he kissed Hunter's cock, jacking him off with his hand as he licked over his balls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suddenly, a blast of Hunter's seed hit Lucy's face, followed by another jet of cum, and one more onto her and in her mouth. The dragon smiled, and told Lucy to play with it in her mouth, and savor the taste, but instead of swallowing, the Master wanted her to spit it into her hands, and to rub his seed all over her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy nodded, silently swishing his master's cum around in his mouth. He turned slightly so that everyone watching could see as he spit it into his hands, purring as he rubbed it over his chest and into his hair, covering himself in his master's cum, "Does this please you master?" he asked, smiling up at Hunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, it does, my little slut. It's your choice now, slut. Do what you wish. Either get down on all fours and beg me to fuck you, suck my cock some more, or go prance around, showing everyone your whore body," the dragon whispered.
Lucy smiled widly as he turned around, immediately getting down on all fours and lifting up his tail, "Please fuck me master, fuck my slutty ass infront of everyone." he purred, "I want everyone to watch you fill me with your cock and cum."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled, before taking out a familiar bag. "I'm going to make you go crazy with pleasure, until you will hate the thought of sex with a woman, and love the thought of being fucked by a man. Even more than you already do," he laughed, pouring the entire bag of sex dust before Lucy, and sniffing a bit himself. Suddenly the dragon cock grew the biggest it ever had, and with a roar of lust, Hunter slammed his cock into Lucy's ass.
"Nyaahhh! Oh god master!" Lucy roared loudly in pure bliss, drooling in pleasure, "More, fuck me more, master, so good," she moaned, sniffing up the dust, his ass growing even tighter around Hunter's cock, his own hardening and already dripping with pre as he cried out in pleasure, "Fuck me, infront of everyone, master," he moaned, "Show everyone, what a slut I am."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soon hundreds of people were crowding around, watching the show. Many people, boy and girl were getting hot from this show. An officer stepped out of the crowd, and tried not to stare. "T-this ends n-now!" he stuttered.

"Why?" Hunter moaned, fucking Lucy's as hard and as fast as he could. "Lucy here loves it when I fuck her in public so much! Don't you, Lucy?" he smiled, and placed a hand under her chin, making the slut look at the dumbfounded officer.
"Yes, I love it so much," lucy moaned, his tongue hanging out as he moaned in pleasure, "I love when people watch master fuck his slut," he purred, referring to himself, "And I love cock, if master wants, I'll suck yours too sir." he moaned, licking his lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad