Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
OOC: Fine with me Zero.

IC:

"When did I say you could stop slut?" Tigra growled, smacking Ray across the face with his cock, "You still have a lot to learn about being a little sister. But rule one is you don't do anything without your master's permission." he growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When Lucy awoke, she would find herself covered in cum, and piss, still in the strip room. She would hear moaning, and find her father being fucked by a large, red dragon, Hunter.

"Master....the slut has awaken..." she moaned as she came again, shooting her seed.

"Hello, Lucy," Hunter's voice said. "Your mother, May, has something to tell you."

"I won. I'm the bigger slut!" she laughed. "You passed out, leaving me with all the hard cocks! I'm Master's favorite now, and you're not!" she yelled, before kissing the dragon, cumming again, his seed into her, and her seed onto the ground.

OF course this was a lie. Hunter told May this, and she accepted her lost. The Dragon just wanted to see Lucy's reaction, wondering if she would cry.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Wha, n-no," Lucy stared in disbelief, "LIAR!" he shouted, "There's no way, master would ever choose you over me!" he looked up at Hunter, tears forming in his eyes, "Please master, I'll do anything, anything you say anything you want, please I want to be your favorite slut." he whimpered slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May took great joy in watching the bitch she once called her son cry and beg, and Hunter also took joy in it. "What would you do? Does it break your heart? Tell me, Lucy, would you do anything to be my favorite slut? How much would you want to be mine?" the dragon asked as May fucked himself on the dragon's dick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes! Anything master, I would gladly fuck a thousand guys, anyway and anywhere you wanted, I would do whatever you asked to be your favorite. I, I love you master." He said, blushing slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suddenly May was pushed off, his asshole leaking cock. Hunter rose up, and looked down at Lucy, his cock hard and covered in his seed and some of May's seed. "Love me? Then I think you should know, slut....I lied. You are my favorite slut. You had sex with more men than May, and thus, you are now given the title of my Favorite Slut. Congratulations."
Lucy looked up at Hunter a bit confused, a large smile slowly covering his face as he jumped at Hunter, wrapping his arms around his waist, "Oh thank you master, thank you so much, I promise I'll be a good slut, I promise I will." he purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter chuckled and placed a hand on Lucy's head, patting her. "It's time for that special reward I told you about." He snapped his fingers, and another Little Sister stepped inside. "Take young Lucy to the shower room. Make sure she is nice, clean, and covered in some nice make up. It's time for the whole world to know about her status as a slut," he said. The Little Sister nodded, and took Lucy's hand, ready to lead her to the showers. "Once you are clean, I'll have some clothes ready for you."

Once Lucy was done with her shower, she would find Hunter outside the shower room, with some clothes on the ground for Lucy. A sexy black bra that gave Lucy the appearance of small B cup breasts, and pink thong with a heart. She also found a sexy black mini skirt, and matching tank top. "Get dressed, whore. I'm going to show you off."
"Yes, right away master," Lucy smiled, happily getting dressed in the clothes his master gave him, "Do I, look good master?" he asked, enjoying the clothes from him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Always, slut. Come on." Hunter ordered Lucy to hold his arm, before he began walking out of the room. They soon left the Fraternity, and out of the school the Fraternity was located at. They finally stopped at a nearby park to the school, and Hunter looked at Lucy, the small girl. "Wrap your arms around me, and kiss me, slut. Show your love for me, right here, before all these people," he ordered.