Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter pulled her on to his lap, his cock rubbing against her body as he used one hand to wash her back, the other resting on Grace's waist. "So beautiful. So soft. How...I do not know how such a perfect creature could be made..." he whispered as he kissed Grace's shoulder, and moved up her neck as his hands were both working to clean her back, the water beating down on them like rain. "I have dreamed of this Grace. You and I, like lovers, bathing together."

Once they were back in their own world, he swore the two would get married. Grace would bear his child, and the two would die together, in each other's arms. The Saxon and Angelo Kingdoms would unite, and become a grand kingdom, both smart and strong. Once they were back in their own world, they would remake it into a paradise.

"You would look lovely in a wedding gown," he thought aloud, not intending for Grace to actually hear him as he returned to kissing her neck, licking her wet flesh.
Grace blushed as Hunter's strong hands began to clean her delicate form, and blushed even harder as she heard what he was talking about. "A wedding gown?" She asked softly just as he began to kiss her neck again, making her release a fluttering sigh. He could do so little as just nibble on the nape of her neck to make it feel erotic to her, and she felt his cock pressing against her as the water poured over them, traveling down between her breasts and ass and dripping off her hard nipples.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter was surprised that Grace heard him, but he smiled as he kissed her neck. "Yes...A wedding dress. Your family watching you walk down the path to your new husband...You will look so beautiful, Grace," he whispered, his cock hard at the thought of her in a wedding dress, marrying him. "A marriage, between the Princess of the Angelo Kingdom, and the War Leader of the Saxon Kingdom. Our kingdoms will unite into one, great nation. It will be beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you," he smiled, his hands stroking all over her body, 'cleaning' it.
Grace moaned softly and arched against him slightly as he 'cleaned' her trembling body. "I-Im not familiar with Saxon weddings..." Grace said with a blush. "Are they very different from Angelo weddings?" In reality, Grace was worried for her people. Unifying the Saxon and Angelo nation could easily mean simple enslavement of the Angelo. She did not want that, she never wanted that, and the mere thought made her heart begin to race. But she tried to keep her composure, even as her slick, wet body was explored by Hunter's hungry hands.

---------

Silvia moaned softly as she began to awaken, Serenity following a few seconds after her. They were both still drenched in cum, and Serenity had fallen back into her fairy form, being only a few inches tall. Both of them could hardly move, and both would need to be cleaned, Serenity in particular since she was so much smaller now and covered in so much cum that it actually kept her from moving or flying. But when and how to do this was up to their sleeping master, and they would not disturb him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah...They..." Hunter found himself at a lost for words. 'Marriage,' was not really a worth he would call it. They were held outdoors, with a Saxon Priest reciting some old phrases, and allowing the bride and groom to marry, and then the two would run off to go make love, sometimes they just fucked there. Marriages were made and broken greatly, and even when two people were married, it did not always stop them from having sex with others. "No," Hunter simply said.

"We will have an Angelo Wedding in the area between our two kingdoms," he suggested as he grope her wet tits, rubbing the two orbs. "We will become husband and wife, and our kingdoms shall be partners for as long as I am alive to ensure. I swear it, my love, even if you were..." Hunter stopped again. He couldn't even bear think about Grace dying, her soul leaving this plane of existence...

"Even if you were to leave me, I promise, I would keep our people as equals, for you," he whispered, and placed a hand under her chin, one on her breast, and made her turn her head to the right, where he gently kissed her lips.

-----------------------

Since the girls probably did not attempt to awake him, Alex would awaken about ten minutes later. He slowly rose, and looked down to see his girls. He smiled at his two girls, and moved over to them, his only clothing being his underwear. He gently wiped off some of the excess cum on Serenity's body off of her and gently picked her up with one hand, holding her gently. "Good morning girls," he greeted, looking at the two.
Grace moaned softly as Hunter groped her wet breasts, her nipples hard under the warm running water. Her heart lifted at his every word and with every passing moment she found herself more and more impressed by Hunter. "You...You would do that for me?" She asked him softly, even as he tilted her chin up. When he kissed her, she returned it and moaned softly as he groped her breast. She even turned a bit more to give him a better kiss. She wanted him to know how grateful she was...and how impressed she was. Little by little her heart was being moved by this unlikely ally, and while she thought she had resigned herself to a fate of false love at best, she began to realize that this may not be true.

----------

Silvia smiled at her master and greeted him with an energetic "Good morning master." While Serenity moaned softly in his hand, her wings matted down with cum, keeping her from flying. She hugged his thumb affectionately and nuzzled cutely as she added her own timid "Good morning master." Both girls needed bathes almost as bad as the bed needed changing, but Serenity, at least, would say nothing of this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at the two girls and said, "You girls look a little too dirty, for my taste. How about a bath, for you two?" he suggested, gently petting Silvia's head with his other hand as Serenity hugged his other.

------------

"Of course I would," Hunter said, but a part of his mind wondered if it was true. He was a womanizer. A sex hungry wolf. A very...(for a lack of a better word) horny wolfkin. He would say almost anything for the chance to fuck a girl as wondrous as Grace.

Such thoughts disappeared though as he felt his lips kiss Grace's. His eyes widened as he felt something...strange in the kiss. Something that made anything before feel like nothing. His cock was hard as a rock as he kissed Grace back, his tongue going into her mouth and wanting her to feel his love and want of her.
They both nodded and agreed. "Is there a place to wash here?" Serenity asked softly, expecting to have to wash herself in a cup or maybe sink, as it often was. Silvia fully expected her master to bath with her, and if not then she would happily clean herself for him.

-------------

Grace moaned softly and returned the kiss completely and even lovingly. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and she timidly attempted the same. Her body was pressed against Hunter's, naked, soaking wet, and willing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter slowly pulled back, licking Grace's wet neck. "Grace...Please...May I?" he whispered lustfully, and it did not take Grace long to realize that the wolfman's member was now very hard and erect, and with her sitting on his lap, it was right there between her own legs. "It does not have to be even real sex. Stroke it, kiss it, use your tits. Just pleasure me, and I will do the same to you."
Grace blushed a hot crimson, but did not shy away. Her hands reached down between both of their legs and began to stroke and rub Hunter's cock. "I...I dont have a choice you know..." She said softly. "If you wanted to, you have the power and authority to have any kind of sex with me...thank you for being so kind." She ground her own sex against his a little as her small, wet, soft hands worked on Hunter's member.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)