Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Tal was thankful that he could keep his cage, but trembled as he was asked about his skill. "I-I've been in my master's service for two years Master." He said softly, standing nervously beside the huge orc. "I have been trained well by my master, and I do whatever is ordered of me master...but I have only been touched by my master. He was very protective." The small boy said softly, not sure if he should nuzzle up to his new master's leg as he had done with his old master, but did so anyway. It was how he had been trained. And so the small slave walled up next to Master and leaned lightly against him, his soft skin rubbing against his master's.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master smiled as the small boy rubbed himself against his leg. His cock became erect, and it stuck out. The orc moved his loincloth so his cock could be free, and he looked down at Tal. "Then let's see what you can do," he grinned. "Please my cock, using only your mouth. Kiss, lick, and suck on my balls and shaft. Now, whore."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal looked at the huge cock and gently reached out to touch it with his hand. It was so large and warm, his master's cock wasnt anywhere near this big! He nodded and said "Y-Yes master...as you wish." She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, licking it as he did. Then he slowly began to kiss down the right side of Master's shaft, going to his hilt and then back again before going to the other side. His soft lips and playful tongue teased Master expertly, making his sense crave what Tal wouldnt give. When he came back for the second time, he kissed his head again and began to take the huge cock into his mouth, sucking gently and moving his head back and forth slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master moaned as Tal took the cock in his mouth and moved his head back and forth on it. His pre cum went into the boy's mouth, as he said, "You are very good at this. I am impressed. You'll make a fine slave. Make sure you cover it in your saliva. I'll be sticking this cock up your ass as soon as you're done," he moaned, patting the young boy's head. "I bet you'd like having this up your slutty pussy."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The boy shuddered as his master told him what he planned for him and hoped he would be gentle. His own master had used him as sch, but again, he was nowhere near as big as his new master, and so as he pleasured his master, he made sure to make him slick so that hopefully he would not rip him in half. The boy couldnt help his own lust though, he had never felt such a huge cock in his mouth, and even deepthroating almost wasnt enough to fit the whole thing. He moaned softly as his own small dick got hard with just the thought of it, braced and held tightly by the golden collar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master suddenly kicked the boy away from him and looked down at Tal. "Get on the bed. Butt in the air. It's time for me to see how much of my cock you can take," he growled. Once Tal did so, he would say, "If you beg, like a good little slut, I'll go easy on you..."
Tal fell onto his back and rubbed his stomach. "Ow..." He said softly, feeling the light bruise already developing on his soft pale skin. "Y-Yes master." He said softly, going to his master's bed and, if Master gave him enough room with the leash, would hop on and raise his but into the air, waving it a little as he did. "Master, please pleasure yourself with my body, I live only for that, and love it when you use me." He moaned softly, nervous but obedient. "Please fill me with your huge meat master, and fill me with you warm seed. Please master, I need you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded, proud of his new slut. He walked over to 'her,' and rubbed his cock against Tal's asshole. "I bet your old Master was never this big, and I bet he never fucked you as good as I'm about to," he moaned, before he began to push the wet cock into Tals asshole, moving slowly, so he could get used to the Orc cock. "How does it feel, slut?"
Tal gripped the covers in his small hands and cried out softly. "Y-Your so b-big master..." He moaned softly, hiding his face and the tears in his eyes as Master forced his way into his small, extremely tight passage. "I....I...feel g-good...master..." He lied, his body trembling as he felt as though he was going to be split in half. Luckily, Master was not full force fucking him and after a few moment he began to adjust and feel a bit of pleasure. "Th-thank you...master...for using me." He moaned softly, pleasure drifting into his voice as he held Master's cock tightly inside himself, his soft butt cheeks swaying in the air as he tried to stay steady.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master grinned and gave Tal's girly ass a squeeze. "I'm glad you like it slut," he said as he fucked Tal's ass, not yet giving him the entire cock. After about a minute or two of slow fucking him, he began to push all the way, until Tal had the Orc cock all in his ass. "Congratulations, slut. You just took my entire cock," he said, before pulling back and beginning to fuck Tal's butt, still going slow, but slightly faster than before. "Let me hear that voice, slut. Scream for me."