Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase limped out of bed and gave a shy grin. "Nah, I think I can still manage...though I wouldnt mind a shoulder to lean on for the stairs." He said as he slowly shuffled over to her. If allowed to, Kase would take hold of her hand gently and allow her to lead him to wherever they were going.

(When is Kase going to get to know his master? Master himself seems more like a distant overlord and not much of an actual master)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry, I was trying a different rp style with this one. Kase will learn about Master soon enough))

May allowed him to take her hand, and the two walked off. They talked for a bit outside the hut about this and that, when they stopped by a nearby hut, this one being wider than most of the others. "How about the Library? The Master doesn't like completely dumb daughters, so he let's us go here to learn about Orc history. You want to go in, sis?" she asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Actually, if you want, I could just add once more character and you can continue as you where and I can make a submissive slave for Master to play with. What do you think?)

"Actually..." Kase said with a heavy blush. "I...I dont know how to read. No one ever cared enough to teach me, and Im positive I couldn't read orcish." He looked down in shame before looking back up at May. "Where else can we go sis?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sure. Go ahead and make another slave))

"Awww...I'll have to teach you sometime then," May said, petting his head. "Hmmm...There's the pool, the Arena, and the library. What haven't you seen?" she mumbled, she then grinned at Kase and suggested, "We have a shop area. I could ask if any Orcs will let us explore the forests or cave areas...How about the entertainment area? That has the entertainment that does not include anything violent or sexual," she explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase gasped in actual surprise. "No violence or sex? OR any mixture of the two?! Lets go there!" He said eagerly, hanging on lightly to May's arm for support. "Thank you sis...Im not sure how I would get along without you."

---------------

Name: Tal

Race: Human

Description: He stands only a five and a half feet tall and has mid length shiny black hair, brown eyes, and soft pale skin. Like all the orc slaves, his figure is frail and womanly. He looks as young as twelves despite his age.

measurements: four inches unerect, four and a half erect

Other: Already a slave to the local lord of a small town, he and his fellow slaves serve the lord Kagen as his loyal slaves. He was not born into slavery, but was chosen to be a slave. He was born in the town and from the very start he had a submissive and fearful personality. One day when the lord came to collect their taxes, he spotted Tal as he tended to the chickens.

Struck by the beauty of the child and his hidden desire for a pleasure slave, he took him from his parents in place of their taxes and he never saw his family again. Frightened and submissive by nature, Tal required almost no training at all and was servicing his lord in his first week. That was two years ago today.

Now, on his fifteenth birthday, the small boy will have an exchange in masters, one he never imagined could be possible.

--------------

Tal sat in his bed, or rather royal cage. It had no bars, and was soft and warm, but it was a cage none the less. His "bed" was right next to that of his master, on the right side, made up of a small elevated platform that turned into a sort of shallow basket at the top and was covered in soft fancy pillows and blankets. From above, just like for his masters bed, see through drapes hung down around his bed in a perfect circle.

He almost never left his master's room, not unless his master was taking him somewhere, and he never went out alone. His master's room was large and draped in rich reds and bright golds, both in cloth and silk, and precious metal. His bed was small, just big enough to curl up on or sit on, but it was OK since he rarely slept there. This was more like a place his master left him when not using him and where others would see him if they had the privilege to enter his master's room.

He had slept there last night, his master having been to troubled by the surrounding orcs to take him into his arms as he did nearly every night. So he had awoken and gone through his little routine, finding that his master had left before he had awakened.

Tal stood and walked over to a little drawer just for him. He slept naked, that way his master could access him whenever he wished during the night, but in the daytime he had an attire, though it wasnt much better. He opened the little drawer and withdrew his "clothes". A pretty gold, multi-ringed circlet was placed on his head, with a small ruby in the shape of a tear drop hanging down the center on a small gold chain so that it rested against his forehead. Some golden shackles came next. They were studded with rubies and had intricate designs carved into them, so that they flashed more brilliantly from every angle.

They were for show though, his master did not often chain him up and when he did it was with real shackles. The same went for his ankles, which were shackled in much the same manner. He wore no shoes of course, even when going outside his master made him walk barefoot or, more often than not, carried him. Instead he withdrew an intricate golden necklace laced with rubies and made of several golden chains and strings and put it around his neck so that it was draped over his pale chest. He withdrew a golden belt from the space next, and placed the delicate decoration around his small hips. It was studded with rubies as well. And then he got his collar, his last addition to his attire. But it didnt go around his neck, instead it was secured around his small penis. The collar was a two inch golden tube, fashioned in the same way as all the other things he wore. But beneath it it had a golden colored elastic that held tightly onto his small pecker no matter how aroused or unaroused he was.

It even came with a golden chain leash, which his master often used to lead him around the house, particularly while blindfolded as a game. He didnt like that game so much, but he did like pleasing his master. He placed it on and winced as it tightened around him. He then went back to his bed and lifted the gold veil and sat down on it, snuggling into his pillows as he awaited his master's return.

But his master would not return. He had gone out on a morning hunt that day and unfortunately ran into the orc raiding party that was even then going to raid his mansion. He was slain, or captured, and would not return. But the orcs had no reason to stop, and without their lord to order them, the town and the mansion would be easy to plunder....

(Master can be there if you want, since he would probably take the boy for himself)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master kicked the doors to the mansion open and he rolled his neck as his fellow Orcs ran in and began searching the home for anything of value. He did so with more of a calm face and style, looking over other Orc's shoulders and seeking anything he found of value.

The Master eventually came to the old master's room, and he opened the door. If it wouldn't open, he would force it open. He would find the golden cage and while his brothers stood behind him, he walked over to the cage and saw Tal within it. He sniffed the little human's scent and his voice gave a simple order. "Get out of there, slave." He saw Tal through the drapes, and he sniffed the scent of the used sex slave. "I am your new Master."

----------

May smiled and gave her sister a hug. "No problem sis. Just remember, as long as you're good, I'll always be with you," she said.

((I'll be on and off. I'm playing a new videogame))
(Thats cool. which one?)

Tal heard screams and shattering as the mansion was invaded and curled up, hugging his legs to his chest. He began to tremble as he heard the ruckus getting closer and closer until it was literally breaking down the door. He let out a terrified shriek as the doors broke inward and curled up even tighter, watching as orcs spilled int othe room and began to trash and loot everything. Just by what he was wearing, the boy was worth almost more than anything else in the room, and he knew that, and it frightened him.

Suddenly a large orc came and stood before his bar-less cage and sniffed. He watched the huge creature as it looked at him through his gold drapes and then suddenly ordered him out. Tal trembled in utter fear but only curled up more tightly. He couldnt leave, it was a cage for a reason! No magical or physical link kept him linked to it, but his training did, and years of training had broken him into only obeying his master and only leaving the cage to preform his routine morning duties or when ordered by his master.

Then the orc said something unexpected. He said that he was his new master. As abused and broken as Tal was, he was also very very naive. He had NEVER seen an orc before, and in truth, had never been lied to. There was no reason to. His parents had no secrets, his master didnt need to lie to a slave, and Tal never really asked questions, and so none were answered with lies. So when the orc declared himself the new master, he shyly began to unfold himself and poked his head tentatively out of the drapes. "Y-You are? Did...did my master sell me?" He had been threatened as such before and now wondered if he actually had been sold.

Even more pressing in his mind, why had he been sold if that was the case? How had he displeased his master. Never the less, unless Master simply and outright said that he was stealing him, Tal would come out of his little bed and stand next to the huge orc, his head hardly reaching the orcs chest. He lifted his leash and held it out to Master with a tiny blush, looking down at his feet as he did.

------------

Kase smiled and hugged back and savored the moment before May began to walk again and took them to where ever it was that they could have fun and be free of pain and sexual torment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Wet. It has that girl with a gun and sword killing people. You ever heard of it?))

May led Kase to another part of the city. It was about a half an hour walk, and on the way May explained that the theater was made by the Master to entertain his many allies and guests. He would hire various actors from various cities, and as long as they didn't start any trouble, or cause him any grief, he payed them for their services.

When they came to the theater, it was within a series of tunnels, much like the Arena. There were many torches around the area, and May led Kase to a large, circular stone room, where there were many beings watching a large stage.

The stage, was a flat, smooth surface, and Kase would actually find it resembled the Arena greatly. Still, this place had a better smell, a higher class of people, and no sex demons or rapist.

"Ooh I love this play!" May giggled. "They're playing the musical story of 'A Kingdom Defeated!'" she squealed and quickly led Kase to a row of stone seats, with soft cushions on them. They sat on the cushions, as his sister continued to talk about the play. "It's about this wolf kin man, who leads the Saxon armies as War Leader, into destroying the city of peaceful being, called the Angelos. He then takes the Princess, a beautiful woman, as his slave. He soon realizes though, that he truly does love the Princess, and he has to decide what to do, because he's the first Saxon in ages to feel true love!"

Right now, down in the stage below, the actor playing the War Leader was singing about the conquest of the Angelo Kingdom. Now the original story, had the rape of the Princess, and other mature elements, this was the toned down version, and most of the violence was lessened, and the sex was implied, though how strong it was implied varies.

"I hope you don't mind musicals, sis."

---------------

The Master licked his lips as the slave crawled out of his cage and he answered 'her' by saying, "I defeated your Master in combat. Now all that is his, is mine. That includes you. He is not to have anything else."

In truth, the man who owned Tal was now dead, his body having been given a quick death by the Master's axe. Still, Tal didn't know that. "He is exiled, from his own home. You will never see him again. Now tell me your name, slave."
(Yup, lol, never played it though.)

Kase smiled as he sat down next to his sis and leaned against her lightly. "I dont mind, lets watch and enjoy." He said softly, loving the feeling of being able to watch something with May next to him, taking care of him and being like the big sister he had never had.

---------

Tal trembled a little as he neared the orc, still holding out the small golden leash and said "I..Im Tal...But you can call me whatever you like master...will...will I still be living here master?" Tal normally never asked questions but this one was important. His bed, his cage, was his place. He couldnt begin to imagine not being able to return to it. In his training and life as a slave, it was there that he was allowed to be safe and rest...he just couldnt leave it. But he would if Master ordered it. But Tal would have no clue what to do with himself then if his master wasnt attending to him. He was only safe in his bed...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master took the leash and ordered Tal to stand up, on his two feet. "No. I can take the cage with me, but you will sleep either in your cage, in my bed, or in the bed of your fellow sluts." He then sniffed the small human, and grinned. "Your old Master used you as a sex slave. How long? How well trained are you in pleasing others?" he asked. "How many men have you ever fucked at once?" he asked, wanting to know the young slut's skills. "Do you have any experience acting like a girl? Do you wear girl clothes a lot?"

---------------

May smiled and wrapped an arm around Kase. As the play continued, Kase would hear 'her' sister crying. "T-this story always makes me cry," she whimpered. "I-it's just so sad..." Down on the play below, the wolf man was being accused of being a traitor by five soldiers of his army. His close friend, Alexander, had just been lost in a previous battle, and now his very army was betraying him. They accused him of being a weakling, and said they would kill Grace.

En raged, the wolfkin fought the five troops as the music played, and soon the five warriors were killed, as he stood above their corpses, the rest of his army watching, as his voice asks the heavens... "WHAT HAVE I...BECOOOOOMMMMME!?!"

May cried as the musical continued, and she hugged Kase tightly, squeezing him into her bosom as her tears fell on his head.