Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada quickly exchanged everyone's cards before she looked at her hand, sighing a bit as she showed it off, "A pair of jacks. What about the rest of you?"

"Whatever makes you comfortable, lovely." Crimson smiled softly and rubbed her shoulder a little more before returning to his cards and smirking. "Two pair, eights and threes, heh."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyosan, with a grunt, noticed his hand had already failed him. "Nothing." He shunted his cards onto the table, his hand consisting of a six, seven, eight and nine of clubs, but a four of hearts broke the chain.

Lurea, placing down her hand carefully, smiled softly. "Pair of Kings. I think uhm... the wolf boy, loses that one."

"Fine, fine." Kyosan grunted, though smiling still as he soon slipped out of his top- unlike Ada, he was now down to his bare chest already, his muscled torso revealing itself to them all.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, very nice." Ada blushed a little upon seeing Kyo's furry chest before she started dealing the cards again.

"Heh, maybe you should have worn a jacket, buddy." Crimson took his hand and smiled slightly at his new hand as he set a couple cards down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking up his hand, Kyo bit his lip as he saw another dud hand, before placing three down. "Nah, I'm quite fine. I might have less lives, but I got the more luck."

Lurea, though blushing from seeing Kyo's bare chest, quickly picked up her hand and assessed it, biting her lower lip herself from seeing her hand before placing three down herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada looked at her hand and smirked a bit, choosing not to discard any cards as she exchanged the cards for the others. Afterwords, she told them, "Hehe, no way I'm losing this time. King high flush."

Crimson groaned a bit before revealing his cards. "Three twos. Dang, I thought I was going to win for sure this time. How did you guys do?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Picking up the cards he had been dealt, the dragon then smirked very easily- as he lay down a three sevens. "I don't think I'll lose either."

"Uhm... I have..." Lurea announced, before pulling out four threes, smiling softly while wagging her tail. "I... think I'm safe, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"How did I lose with a three of a kind?" Crimson shook his head at the peculiar circumstance before accepting his loss as he removed his shirt, revealing his bare, creamy furred chest. He then looked towards Lurea and smirked, "Like what you see, lovely?"

Ada rolled her eyes a bit before she started dealing cards to everyone again. "Well, at least the losses are being spread around."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea, biting on her lip even more, tried her best not to show her eagerness, though felt her head nod gently while her tail wagged eagerly behind her. "I-I guess..." She stuttered lightly.

"Well, at least it's fair." Kyosan laughed, taking his hand as it was slowly dealt to him, looking onto them all. Wonder who'll lose first. He thought to himself gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson grinned a bit, easily seeing her pleased expression. "Hehe..." The fox then looked at his hand and felt indifferent as he discarded one card.

"That's true." Ada set four cards down and tried to hide her dissatisfaction. She then waited for the others to discard as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea looked at her own hand for a moment, before discarding two- seemingly hoping for more luck with them then her current hand.

Kyosan gave a soft chuckle as he discarded one. "Wonder who'll be the one caught out this time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds