Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Sure, I'll get you something, hold on." Crimson smiled softly towards her before he went back into the kitchen, finding an old stove as he lit it up before he started getting a few of the supplies out of his pack to cook. The sounds of sizzling food could soon be heard.

"Hmmm..." Ada looked at her cards and though about it for a moment before she set three down to discard. "I'll swap three then, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the figure waited gently for the food to be finished, it slowly reached up for it's hood and slowly let it down. In a moment, the female took a moment to sigh, and relax. Her blue and white scales stood out gently in the pale light of the bar, and fins seemed to stand out poking from her head.

Feeling awkward suddenly as he played the game, Kyosan nodded and set two cards down to discard. "I'll be swapping two then." The brown-haired dragon chuckled, collecting the discarded cards before dealing out three back to Ada, before twice to his own- looking onto his own hand. Hm, not too bad...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson soon returned with a plate with some grilled chicken and a salad which he set down gently before the girl. "Here you are, miss, I..." Crimson then paused for a moment and looked at the dragoness, a bit dumbfounded despite the fact he had already met one. He sweated a little, unsure how to react to the lovely girl before he uttered quickly, "...I hope you enjoy your meal." He then blushed brightly as he tried to keep calm.

Ada looked at her hand and smirked a little, "Ready to reveal, handsome?" Her tail swished a bit as she wondered what the violet wolf was hiding.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, thank you... uhm." The dragoness seemed to pause on a moment, not knowing the fox's name as she picked up her silverware, before gently biting into the food. She took a moment, before sighing happily and smiling. "Mmhh... it tastes good, is it a home recipe?" She asked gently, before having another bite.

"I'm ready to reveal." Kyosan smiled softly, with a small nod as he then slowly laid out his hand, with not much but a pair of kings to start off the round. "I'm off to a slow start, if you can beat that."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Um, yes it is. Thank you." The fox smiled happily watching her eat a little before he asked her, "So what can I call you, miss? I'm Crimson."

"Hmmm, just a pair of queens for me, dragon boy." Ada chuckled a bit before telling Kyo, "Hehe, I guess you get the first round. Go ahead and deal them again, handsome." She then set her hand down for him and waited for the next round.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh.. just call me Lurea, I guess." The blue dragoness seemed to smile, eating more into the food while sometimes looking up to him- her emerald green eyes softly staring up onto him before then wagging her tail and gulping down. "It's nice to meet you Crismon. And, thank you so much; it tastes wonderful." She seemed to beam, before returning to the food.

"That was close though. Anything lower and I'd have lost that round, fitting though you grabbed queens." Kyosan seemed to remark, collecting the cards in before reshuffling and resetting out five cards for each of them- repicking up his hand as he seemed to bite on his lower lip. I don't think I have anything to work with here..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm glad you're enjoying it, Lurea." Crimson blushed softly as his tail swished a bit, the fox bewitched softly by the dragoness and her exotic beauty. "It's very nice to meet you too. Never in my life did I think I'd see a real life dragoness...you're quite beautiful..." he uttered before blushing heavily from speaking his mind.

Ada looked at her hand, unsure how to proceed with the cards she had. "Hmmm, I guess I'll just swap one this time." She set it down and waited for Kyo to deal out her new card.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, really?" The dragoness innocently responded, pausing a moment to take a drink as her frail figure slowly seemed to recover- blushing gently over her cheeks while smiling softly. As she took another bite into the food, she lightly laughed. "Well... thanj you. You're not too bad looking yourself, handsome."

"Hmm... I'll go for three." Kyosan muttered, placing the cards for his discard down before re-dealing out. In a moment, he saw the opportunity in his hand, before then smiling and nodding.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed some more under his fur as he grinned softly towards her. "Really? T-Thanks, Lurea." He let her have a chance to continue to eat and drink, letting her have a chance to recover before he asked her, "So where are you headed, if you don't mind me asking?"

Ada chuckled a little, seeing the look of confidence on Kyo's muzzle. "Oh, someone looks sure of themselves." The vixen then revealed her hand, a 9 high Flush for the dragon. "What do you have, dragon boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I came looking for the dragon who was sealed in the mountains a long time ago, actually. The dragons were wanting to check up on how he was, considering he was sealed in there-" Lurea began, slowly finishing her food as she wiped her lips dry with a pulled-out handkerchief, before then finishing her glass of Bacardi. "They want to make sure the seal is still on."

Gulping gently, the dragon only revealed a three-of-a-kind ace, chuckling softly. "I think I lost that one." He wagged his tail softly, knowing she had outbested him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds