Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada smiled softly as she caressed the wolf's cheek softly. "Welcome back, Kyo. You overexerted yourself a little and lost consciousness. We're just outside of your home. Everything should clear up in a moment." The vixen watched him carefully, trying to make sure he didn't act too quickly.

Crimson meanwhile was throwing playing cards into a hat with a bored look until he noticed the nearby activity. "Oh hey, welcome back to the world of the waking, Kyo. Don't worry, we kept a good eye on ya."

What do you mean, "we"? Ada shook off that thought and focused on watching over the transformed dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly lifting himself so that he sat up, the disguised dragon slowly pulled himself to sit up- his vision still somewhat blurry as he could at least notice the entrance to the cave had been completely transformed; as what he had hoped for. With a smile, he began to wag his tail. "So, everything... went to plan, right?" He asked lightly, looking back to Ada while murring and smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada nodded before she hugged the dragon softly, "Everything is just fine, handsome." She nuzzled his cheek softly before she asked him, "Are you hungry by chance or do you need some more rest? I want to make sure you're 100% before we depart."

"Yeah, it would suck if you blew a wagon wheel on the way to our village," declared Crimson chuckled before he yelped, barely dodging another blow from his sister's staff. "Jeez...well it would!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, come to think of it- I haven't had a good meal in quite a while," Kyosan muttered, thinking to himself as slowly his sight fully regained itself; the dragon then wagging his tail as he looked onto the two. "Would it be alright to just have something then keep on moving?" He asked politely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, that sounds fine. I think we could all use a nice lunch." Ada then looked over to Crimson. "Brother, get something out of the supplies, would you?"

"Yeah, I'm on it." He pulled out the alchemy bag and dug through it's magically expanded space. "Man, it's almost too big for it's own good." He then pulled out some seasoned meats along with some fresh vegetables. "Start a fire and we'll get started, eh?"

Ada nodded and before long Crimson was cooking a small pot of stew for the three of them. Crimson then smirked before he told Kyo, "Should be done soon. Are you feeling alright now, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Somewhat. I won't have my full strength back for a good rough three days, the spell's quite powerful to disguise an entire mountainside." Kyosan explained, his strength slowly returning as he now was able to manage sitting up and also focusing properly on his surroundings, though he seemed to still be quite shaky from the magical bout. "I'll be up on my feet probably after something to eat, don't worry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I agree with that, no better way to recover than with a good meal. Here's some eats, master." Crimson grinned as he handed him a bowl of steaming hot stew before started serving himself and his sister.

Ada sat beside Kyo as she gently blew on her steamy dish to try and cool it down a little. "Okay Kyo, but if you get too tired, be sure to let me know. I don't want you to run yourself ragged."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking the bowl of stew and giving it a gentle look over, Kyosan then smiled and looked to his side at Ada, before chuckling and tapping her with his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll be alright. As long as I don't overstress myself, the entire journey will be like normal." He laughed, before slowly breathing over the food to try and cool it down a little, before tasting it with his tongue- pulling back a little. "Hm, maybe I'll leave it for a moment."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada nodded as she gave the stew a couple minutes to cool down before she blew softly on it and ate a spoonful. "Mmhh, nice and juicy. I think it's ready now, Kyo."

"Yeah, c'mon guys, lets chow down. You don't want it getting cold." The fox then started happily eating through his bowl of stew, enjoying the tasty of juicy meat and vegetables.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking a moment, Kyosan looked onto the bowl gently, before beginning to eat it- slowly beginning to enjoy the taste as it returned to him as well. "Mmh... very nice, you're quite good at making this-" He commented dryly, chuckling before having another mouthful.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds