Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase suddenly went from utter orc hell to soft bouncing heaven as he was held between May's huge tits. He nuzzled them and cuddled them as he hugged May back and soon enough his erection was rubbing against her thigh. He couldnt help it! She was so hot! He moaned softly and kissed May's breasts gently before settling in for a good...cuddle.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May smiled and hugged him tightly. "Mmmm..." she moaned as Kase kissed her tits through her dress, and opened her eyes in surprise as she felt his erection. "What's that I feel poking me?" she teased.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed and said "Beats me, why dont you reach down and find out?" He was shocked at his own boldness, he had never been this way around women before. But really, what did he have to lose or be shamed about now? This girl had watched him get raped by at least four or five orcs at the same times, and had shared a passionate kiss with him while she was fucked in the same way. Thinking about it like that, he simply couldnt find a reason to be quite so shy anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooohhh...Someone's getting bold. I like that," May smiled before reaching down and giving Kase's cock a rub. "Hmm...Not bad. Small by Orc standards, but considering you're part elf...You're definitely one of the higher ups," she complimented as she gave Kase's cock a squeeze.

Whether the girl was lying to make Kase feel better was unknown, but she gave a kind smile and kissed Kase's nose. "Remember, Kase...Be a good slut, and you get me....Do you want that?" she whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed and moaned softly as he moved his hips as she rubbed his dick. She told him how to get her and he moaned softly. "Do you need to ask?" He asked her with a grin as he kissed her breasts through her dress and began to lick her nipples through the material. Its not actually sex if I cant touch her skin right? He thought to himself as his dick got harder and his tongue more eccentric.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May smiled and moved her hands down and gave Kase's ass a squeeze. "You have a very nice body, sis," she moaned as she licked he nipples. "Ooohh...Poor baby sister...Master told me how your people betrayed you. But think of it this way...If they hadn't, you wouldn't have the chance to fuck my sexy body," she smiled, rubbing her covered pussy against Kase's erection.
Kase moaned and humped forward slightly, pressing her dress into her pussy ever so slightly and bringing her pleasure. He rubbed this up and down as he continued and lick and such her nipples through her dress. Her words only made him more and more eager, making him pick up speed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May moaned louder and rubbed against Kase, and kissed his face, squeezing his ass. "I remember you came so much while we were getting fucked. Was I that good of a kisser?" she asked, before kissing the elf boy's lips, exploring his mouth with her tongue as they rubbed against one another.
Kase felt so great as he genuine ecstasy swam through him. Just being able to do this was so erotic it was making her hornier and hornier. And then her angel lips were kissing his and he returned the kiss as he felt his dick harden and go deeper into her through her dress. His hands began to play with her ass as his dick continued to deep grind her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May moaned and moved her fingers under Kase's bikini thong. She rubbed his ass, before pulling both hands out and licking her fingers. "You're so cute, sis," she whispered, before moving the wet fingers back under his thong and pushed a finger into Kase's asshole, and then kissed him once again.