Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 2.
Name: Vook
Job: Devout (Holy, 1/2 Lit, 2x Dark, Absrb. Holy)
Weapon: Clarity Staff (+4 Int)
Armor: Silk Robes (Def+2, Spr+1)
Accessory: Sage's Glasses (Int+1)
A- Ability: White Magic

+Lesser Heal: Heals HP for 100% of Int. (4MP) Ranged.

++Heal: Heals HP for 200% of Int. (12MP) Ranged.

+Evocation: Restores 1/4 of Vook's Max MP.(Rounded UP) Takes two turns to cast. Can only be used once per battle. (No MP)

+Smite: Holy Damage based on Int. (6MP) Ranged.

+Cleanse: Cures all status ailments on the target except K.O. , Doom, Addle, or Venom. (10MP) Ranged.

+Chain Heal: Heals two targets within movement range of each other for 100% of Int. (8MP) Ranged.

A- Ability: Holy Magic

+Life - Revives a party member under K.O. status with 1/4 HP. (15 MP)

+Mana Drain - Drains X mana from target enemy, where X = (Vook's Int - Target's Spirit) (13 MP)

R- Ability: R-Ability: MP Rage (After taking damage, recovers 50% of the damage dealt as MP)
S- Ability: S- Ability: Spirit Tap - Regenerates 10% of Maximum MP per turn for 5 turns after MP becomes unusable (IE, Vook has 3MP so she can't cast any spells, because the smallest cost is 4MP). May only affect Vook a total of three times in one battle.
D- Ability: Mind Blast (Shadow)

Stats:

HP: 60
MP: 70
Atk: 5
Def: 7 (+2 Silk Robes)
Int: 15 (+4 Clarity Staff)(+1 Sage's Glasses)
Spr: 8 (+1 Silk Robes)

Skill Point: 0
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Shadow
Job: Warrior lvl 1
Body Element: Wind (Earth X 2, Wind +, Fire 1/2.)
Weapon (right): Wicked Cestus (+6 Atk)
Weapon (left, -50% Atk): (None)
Armor: Focus Armor (Atk+1, Def+3)
Accessory: Blade Essence (Atk+1)
A-Ability: Warrior Training

+Rising Dragon: Deals 100% Atk and knocks target back one space. (6 MP)

A-Ability: Death Tech

+King of Beasts: Deals 300% damage to target. (24 MP)

+Lion's roar: Deals damage based on range. (3 Cells: 100%. 2 Cells: 150%. 1 Cell: 300%) (24 MP)

+Blazing Knuckle: Damage all enemies surrounding user with his normal Attack, but with the Fire element. (7MP)

+Yang Power: Doubles Attack at the cost of reducing Defense to 1. (4MP, self only)

+Yin Power: Doubles Defense at the cost of reducing Attack to 1. (4MP, self only)

+Shatter Armor: Deals 100% Atk and Reduces Target's defense by 10% for three turns. (11MP)

R-Ability: None
S-Ability: Dual wield: Able to equip two claws at once.
D-Ability: Divine 64 strikes (Non-elemental)

Stats

HP: 70
MP: 35
Atk: 10 (+8 with Wicked Cestus, Focus Armor and Blade Essence) -> 18
Def: 6 (+3 with Focus Armor) -> 9
Int: 5
Spr: 4

Wow that took along time. But it's up. Yay.

If I could get another Cestus for my new dual wield ability that'd be nice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure, I'll buy ya one Shadow.

Purchasing:
For Shadow: Wicked Cestus: 5,000z ea. (+6 Atk. For Shadow only)

Remaining Funds: 7,700z

Alright, I haven't gotten any other equipment requests, so I guess we're ready to go, DMX.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zeny: 18,700 - 11,000 = 7,700.

Current Equipment Inventory:

Dark Calaws: +4 Atk, +1 Int, Dark. (For Shadow only)

Wicked Cestus: Atk+6. (For Shadow only)

Arcane Rod: +1 Int. (For Vook and Vance only)

Quarterstaff: +1 Atk, +1 Int. (For Crimson only)

Ashura: +2 Atk. (For Crimson, Yoosei and Yasomaru only)

Claymore: +5 Atk. (For Kurtz and Sacchi only)

Ruby Staff: (Atk+2, Int+5, inflicts 2x times magic damage with Fire spells,
Fire element. For Vook and Vance only)

Leather Armor: Def+1, Spr+1. (For everyone)

Scale Armor: Def+4, Spr+1. (For Shadow, Sacchi and Kurtz only)

Mythril Coating: Atk+2, Int+2. (For everyone)

Sage's Glasses: +1 Int. (For everyone)

Blade Essence: +1 Atk. (For everyone)

------------

OOC: Anything else before I go on?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 'kay, I'll go on.

IC:

In the midst of the chaos, Sin Town nearly was obliberated, and the little amount of people who had survived gathered where the Party was, "You saved us!" many celebrated, but one of them came forwards with a corrosive look, "But that Mother Bomb, why did they come in the first place?! Monsters of that power and size live only in the country of Zeilas!"

"Wait!" someone interrupted, "Where is the Guild Master? I haven't seen him since the attack! Was he killed as well...?" they feared. "No!" intercepted a second, "The Guild Master... he knew the Zeilas fields house these monstrosities, so he went ahead to one of their nearest facilities to inquire."

"In the middle of this disaster?!"

"Can we trust in the Guild anymore?"

"But they just saved us! I've seen them before! They are from the Guild!"

"What are we going to do...? Our homes are destroyed, and we don't have anywhere to go! Monsters will prey on us!"

A loud unnumbered amount of voices conglomerated the area as complaints, worries and anxieties built the stress of the villagers, it was time to offer a solution...

-> Cross over to Zeilas to look for Guildmaster.

-> Cross over to Zeilas to look for Guildmaster and take villager caravan.

OOC: Choosing the first option will immediately skip to the next story Mission. The second will add caravans in the future missions until a refugee is found and Sin Town can be rebuilt. Failure to protect caravans will result in Game Over, though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"These people need protection, we should regroup and find a safe place for Sin Town to be rebuilt." Crimson then looked onwards to Zelias, knowing there would probably be at least a few dangers before they could find a refuge for the villagers.

OOC: Okay guys, I vote for helping the villagers. If anyone has any objections, speak up. Otherwise, lets move on.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"For me sounds alright to go help the villagers" Yoosei speaks up.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's the least we could do, after all we did fail to protect their village."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Tch, looking after these villagers is gonna be a drag... I didn't realise this group were such do-gooders!' Daisy muttered, before smiling sweetly at Crimson.

'Of course, let's all work together to help these people out!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: 'Kay, well, there seems to be enough people willing for the second. Let's go for it.

IC:

Having decided on their path, the suggestion to move the survivors over to the other country and rebuild Sin Town was collectively accepted, and upon preparing a few caravans with goods and the food which had not been ruined, the large group started to move onwards to crossing the border between. Bazuni Islands were divided in two, and the border located in the center divided the West Cindom from the East Zeilas. The border was comprised from a narrow beach path whose's tides moved away to reveal the crossing every 24 hours. Now was the time to make the move.

----------

(Cindom/Zeilas Border: Entrance)

"Oh, hey. Look, boss! More fresh meat!" A bandit from a nearby cliff observed as the caravan and the Party approached the crossing which had just opened. Exactly one hour remained before it would close again.

"Hah!" Said boss laughed, "Time to win our takings for the day, boys!" he growled to his lackeys, who grunted back in acceptance.

"ATTACK!" the roaring screams of the bandit group could be heard from the sides of the beach as the crossing became obstructed. Backup was being called for!

"You must protect the caravan, young heroes!" One of the people taking care of the goods said worriedly as the scene unfolded, revealing a large amount of thieves.

[?][ ][ ][ ][ ][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][T][~] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][C][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] C
[1][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][D][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][E][ ][ ][ ][ ][L][~] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][F][ ][ ][ ][O][=] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][G][ ][ ][ ][ ][M][~] G
[2][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][H][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][I][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][J][ ][ ][ ][ ][~] J
[?][ ][ ][ ][ ][K][ ][ ][ ][ ][T][~] K
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9-10-11-12

OOC: Won't offer to choose Difficulty 'cause Crimson already said to default it at Normal difficulty.

Re-equip your characters now, and do any last-minute changes you might need to do.

Choose Starting points anywhere within the columns 1 and 2.

Hint: This'll be a time-attack and survival, so make sure to plan ahead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad