Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I, I'm such a slut, I love being fucked, especially while dressed like a bitch," Lucy moaned, his pre oozing out onto his own stomache, "It feels so wonderful, being filled with my master's cum."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and suddenly began to fuck Lucy harder and faster, and pointed to the side, where his father was being gangbanged, and acting like a slut like him. "I see where you got your slutty attitude! Your a little slut like your father!" he moaned, as he filled Lucy with a flood of his seed, just as his father was covered in cum.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhhh yes master!" Lucy moaned, his cock giving a sudden twitch as he began to cum, spraying his seed over the floor and his mother's wedding dress, "Fuck your slut, I was born a slut, I see that now, I'm your slut master." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter moaned as he filled his slut with his seed and slowly pulled out. "I think we'll keep the wedding dress, if you don't mind," he grinned. He then looked at his slut, and then the slut's father. "We're leaving, whore. Go give your slutty, cum covered father a kiss," the dragon ordered, pointing at his father, who was covered in cum and loving it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy crawled over towards his father, cum still dripping from his tail-hole. He moved up against his father, pressing his lips against his, moaning softly into the kiss as he licked the other's cum off his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suddenly one of the guys grabbed Lucy's ass and forced his cock up his ass, and another did the same to his father. Four other guys each grabbed a hand from the two, and made them jerk them off as Hunter placed his cock between the two sluts' mouths. Lucy's father quickly began to lick and kiss it, sucking on the side of it. "You're father's a little slut, just like you, Lucy. How do you feel about that?" the dragon asked as Lucy's father licked his cock.

"Harder, harder!" Lucy's father begged as his ass was fucked. "Fuck me harder! God....so good," he moaned as he was fucked, before getting cum shot his face from one of the guys who's cock he was rubbing.
"I don't care master, all I care about is pleasing you," Lucy purred, dragging his tongue over Hunter's cock, "Master, please fuck me, I only want your wonderful cock." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and suddenly ordered the man fucking Lucy off. "Look at your father, and tell him how you and he are alike. How you're both. Dirty. Little. CUMSLUTS!" he yelled as he slammed his cock into Lucy's asshole, and began fucking him. "After that, see what the cm in his mouth tastes like!"
"Yes, we're both, dirty, cumsluts," Lucy moaned, licking the cum off of his father's face, pressing his lips against his to get more from his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a loud moan, Hunter his cum into Lucy's ass, as the man fucking his father did the same. Soon cum was raining down on the son and father. His father grabbed his son and kissed his lips as he went mad from pleasure, and swapped cum between their lips, as they were both filled and covered in cum.

Hunter slowly pulled out of Lucy and pulled her up and beside him. "Let's get back to the Fraternity. Don't worry, your father is coming back with us. Your father has just been officially made into a little sister," Hunter laughed as he picked up Lucy, and the other guys grabbed his father and began carrying them back to the car. As Hunter placed Lucy in his car, he looked at her and smiled. "So....Who is your Master, you little slut?"