Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"...A shame. I was so hoping not to have to rape you," Alex sighed, before suddenly five tentacles shot out of her back, four of them going for her legs and hands. while the last one suddenly stopped and looked at her pussy. "So, Agatha. Are you a virgin?" the alien moaned, due to Amy licking her pussy so well.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha struggled as hard as she could against the tentacles that held her. She was blushing hard and biting her lip. "I...I..." She stuttered at the question, her pussy wet with arousal as the tentacles looked at her. "T-Technically no." She admitted. Agatha was a lesbian, and so she had played around with other lesbians when she could, but her physical virginity was still intact due to this. She stopped struggling and took several deep breaths, trying to calm down. "P-Please be gentle with me...humans arent as...as resilient as Anthros." Her legs quivered as she looked down past her heaving breasts at the cock, waiting to enter her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Gentle? Only if you behave," Alex smiled and slowly released her. "Put it in you, at your own pace," she ordered as a tentacle rubbed it's phallic head against Agatha's pussy. "Put it in you, at your own pace now, or I'll go at my pace!" she ordered, as the tentacle slowly, and weakly rubbed itself against her pussy, not entering her, for now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha nodded and seized the tentacles with trembling hands. She squeezed it a little, feeling it and testing it for a moment before she proceeded to begin to insert it. She knew there was no way around this and closed her eyes as she slowly sank it deeper into herself until it reached her virgin barrier. "I.." She said weakly. She looked up at the speaker and bit her lip. She couldnt say it, she couldnt say that she was afraid. But at the same time she could not break her own virginity. Agatha was incredibly afraid of pain, it was half the reason she felt so exposed when naked, and couldnt even hold in her nervousness when getting a shot at the Dr.'s office. She couldnt do it, she looked up helplessly at Alex and whimpered, praying for mercy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Look, how about I make things easier for you?" Alex asked. "Come over here, and share my pussy with kittycat here. This is your last chance. You don't take it, I'll just fuck you," she said, petting Amy's body and opening her legs so there was enough room for Agatha.
Agatha nodded, preferring this over just being fucked. Still, her eyes kept darting back to the speakers and she blushed as though she cared that they were watching her. She hesitated for a moment but then crawled up next to Amy and began to lick and suck with her, their tongues and lips touch as often as they touched Alex. Amy began to purr softly and rubbed her body against Agatha as she licked her mistress's pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as Agatha and Amy licked her pussy, and suddenly shot her cum into as Amy and Rhona as the two girls made her cum fiercely. "Don't stop! Keep going!" she ordered, even as Agatha and Amy's faces were covered in her cum
Agatha and Amy obeyed orders as Rohan and Amy gasped and moaned. Rhona arched her back as she came and fell against her mistress. "Alex." She moaned softly, snuggling against her warm body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and wrapped an arm around her lover as she suddenly filled Amy and Rhona with cum. She also shot her cum on to Amy's and Agatha's face. "Don't stop! Keep licking!" Alex moaned, before kissing Rhona's lips. As the two girls licked her pussy, Alex had a tentacle suddenly plunge itself into Agatha's pussy, though it was smaller than Amy's and Rhona's to be less painful.
((Edited. Sorry, I'm as tired as hell. It's freaking hot over here))