Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Another tentacle pushed out of Alex's back and rubbed itself against Rhona, teasing her, even as they kissed. While she did this, Alex also changed her anatomy a bit, altering her milk. The milk Silvia and Angela sucked only made them feel hot, and beginning to be touched. This urge was quickly stopped as more tentacles appeared, and the phallic headed limbs began to play with their tits.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rhona moaned delicately into their kiss, her lips quivering as she was teased. Silvia and Angela began to squirm a little and wiggle as they felt their bodies heat up. They moaned softly into Alex's breasts as their lust was answered by her tentacles. Their furry bodies huddle close to their mistress's, their sexy figures covered in sweat and perfectly outlined. Amy began to whine, wanting something pleasurable as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was careful with Amy. If she pushed a tentacle into her, she wanted her to remember she still had to lick her pussy. "Are you going to be a good little kitten?" Alex smiled, and before Amy could even answer, a tentacle was pushed into her lustful pussy, filling her and fucking her. She also grabbed her head and puleld her into her pussy, to remind her what she still needed to do. "Lick, suck, kiss, please your Mistress!"

"What is it you want, Rhona? Do you want me to leave you alone? To die? Or...or do you want me to pleasure you?" the woman teased, kissing Rhona's lips, gently.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Kinda confused about your last post. No one said please, and I think you might have mixed Rhona and Amy up a bit)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whoops! Sorry! Edited. Sorry again))
Rhona looked at Alex longingly. "Please dont be cruel." She begged softly, her lips brushing against her mistress's in nearly uncontrolled lust. Amy moaned and mewed as she was fucked and resumed licking her mistress's folds. In fact, Amy was doing better now then before, licking and sucking like crazy. All the while Agatha watched on, clearly aroused but unwilling to admit it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cruel? How am I cruel? Because I won't fuck you like the slut you are? Well if you really want it...TAKE IT!" Alex shouted as the tentacle shot its self into Rhona, searching for G-spots. "Do you like th...AH!" she moaned as she suddenly felt her body shake with an orgasm, thanks to Amy's licking and sucking. Her tentacles shot their seed into the four girls, and Alex shot her cum onto Amy's face.
Silvia and Angela came on the spot, though Amy had just started to get going, as had Rhona, the two of them still wanted more. Angela and Silvia stopped sucking and moaned softly, their stomachs full, their bodies pleasured. Perhaps now it was time for the two others to nurse, and for Agatha to finally learn her new role in life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia! Angela! Go and rest on the other side of the bed. Kiss each other a bit while you're at it," Alex ordered and looked at Agatha. "Last chance to join in willingly, Agatha," she moaned. "I can have Amy lick and suck your wet pussy, if you join in now. Or maybe you want me to lick it?" she moaned.
Silvia helped Angela away and they laid next to each other, moaning softly as they held each other close. Agatha blushed but curled but tighter. "No...I dont...dont want to..." She said fearfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)