Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Lick it up! Lick your cum from the ground, like the little bitch you are! The slut you are! Lick it up and swallow it up!" Hunter ordered. "Do it, and I'll bathe you in cum, like I know you want to be, my little slut.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Feeling and actually seeing the stallion's monstrous length, Macey couldn't help but blush as his cock hardened once more. He could just see that monster of a dick jackhammering into him, and he wanted to feel it so bad. "Oh Mr. Horse- Please- I can't take it anymore!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy bend over as far as he could, lapping up what he could swallowing it happily, "Yes, whatever you wish master." He moaned.

"Can't take anymore what? Teasing? That's what I like to hear from a slut," The horse grinned, unhooking Macey's resstraints and lowering him to the ground, "Suck it off first, let's see how good you are, my slut can take in the entire length, think you can do the same?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm...Suck him off!" Hunter ordered as another man walked over and placed his dick in front of Lucy's mouth. Another two guys grabbed his arms and made Lucy stroke and pleasure their cocks. Others jerked off at the site, shooting their cum on Lucy. "You are my slut, Lucy! Your old life is gone! You are nothing, but my slut! Whoever you were, is not who you are! You are my slut, my little bitch! Your family, friends, none of that matters anymore! You are my slut!" Hunter declared as he fucked Lucy's ass harder, nearing his orgasm.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Macey got down on her knees, trembling at the massive cock that loomed over him. "Y-yes sir..." The squirrel said, taking the horsemeat in his slender paws, stroking it a little and blushing hard as he moved his head forward, his small mouth opening as much as it could as he took in the tip of the monstercock. It was very hard to suck on his girth, but he tried, and slowly, he managed to inch it down his tight throat, thanking his lucky stars that he was born without a gag reflex. Eventually, his lips touched the base of the stallion's cock, and he could take no more. "Mmnmph..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy let out a muffled cry of pleasure around the newcomer's cock, soon starting to jerk the others off of his own free will without their encouragement, moaning softly from arousal and pleasure.

"Ooohh, damn, all the way down on the first try," The large stallion let out a loud neigh of pleasure, "I admit, I'm impressed, but can you suck it?" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"She's such a dirty little whore!" Hunter laughed and suddenly looked at the group. "Open the doors and ask people to come inside! I want the whole city to know of my little slut!" he moaned, and next thing Lucy knew, girls and boys from outside the Fraternity were watching Lucy being gangbanged.
Macey mumbled, his throat constricting around the horse's cock as he tried to suck, but found it very difficult. He attempted to suckle the large slab of horse meat, but found it a hard to breathe, and he had to paused take in long breaths of air through his nose. Finally, he managed to get a rhythm going, his throat palpitating so it felt like it undulated around the cock. He was sucking a dick this big? The mere thought of it caused his cock to fire streams of clear, sticky pre between the horse's legs.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy barely noticed the large group entering, completely lost in his lust and pleasure as he was raped from all ends, moaning softly around the cock in his mouth as he jerked off the two in his hands.

The large stallion let out a loud whiney as he grabbed a fistful of Macey's hair, thrusting his hips to drive his cock out and further into his throat, pressing his crotch against Macey's nostrils with each thrust, giving him a good whiff of his musk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The man fucking Lucy's mouth suddenly pulled back and unleashed his seed onto 'her' face, going into his hair. "Slut, look at them!" Hunter ordered and he made Lucy looked at a group of girl, who were coincidentally, also from his class. "Tell everyone watching you, what a cock loving whore you are! Tell them Tell them, and Master will give you his seed!" he moaned, as the guys Lucy was stroking shot their cum onto him and left.