Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter growled and suddenly the man that was fucking Lucy shot his cum into him, letting the dragon retake his slut. Hunter pounded Lucy's ass, slapping 'her' butt and fucking her tight asshole. "Admit it! Admit you're a little whore! A little slut! You are a dirty whore, and I am your Master!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
In the end, Macey just nodded in defeat, taking Tigra's rough fucking with a few whimpers, moans and sobs. He wondered what his master had in store for a slut like him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh, yes, yes master I am, I am a slut, and a whore," Lucy cried out, "Please, I'll behave, just don't do this anymore."

"GRAAHHHHH!" Tigra roared in pleasure forcing his cock up to the root as he came, filling Macey's ass with his cum, "Ahh, nothing better than filling up a slut's ass." he moaned as he pulled out, shooting a few stray bits of his cum over Macey's ass, "Now let's get on with your punishment." he smiled, grabbing the leash and giving it a harsh tug. Just outside of his room he strapped Macey into a harness, securing his arms infront of him so he was restrained in a bent over position, "You're gonna probably love this slut," Tigra smiled as he held up a sign infront of him.

'My name is Macey. I have been a naughty slut, please rape and punish me.'

"Enjoy your night," he laughed as he hung the sign over Macey's ass, opening his door and heading inside for a nap.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't do what? Don't slap your ass? Don't fuck you in front of everyone? Don't fuck your slutty ass!?" roared Hunter as he continued to savagely fuck Lucy's ass. "Do you want to leave MAster and his mighty cock?! You couln't live one day without it!" he laughed, slapping his ass harder.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, please don't leave me master," Lucy begged, crying out with each slap, "I love you master, I love your cock, but, does it have to be, like this?" he asked, moaning softly from the fucking.

*Halls*

"What's this?" A large stallion grinned as he spotted Macey hanging with the sign over his ass, "Oh someone's been a naughty slut huh? Well, my little sister's currently in the hospital wing, so I suppose I'll be needing someone else to satisfy my needs for the night." he grinned, rubbing his crotch a bit and showing off the monstrous size of his erection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes. It does. When I found you, I told you I wouldn't be a kind Master! I am cruel, sadistic, and perverted! Now, your choice...Will you obey me, forever, or should I abandon you? Your choice, slut," Hunter growled.
Macey's eyes glazed over as he felt the tiger's fresh cum mix with the rest of the cum Tigra had injected into him earlier. He felt so full, so used and violated, but he loved every second of it. He loved pleasing his master, and getting used and abused by him. "Master..." He squeaked weakly as Tigra left him outside, unable to move, bent in such an awkward position, vulnerable to everyone.

The squirrel's pupils shrunk as the stallion loomed over him, looking so intimidating and horny. From his height alone, the horse must've been huge! The thought of that massive horse-meat pounding fucking him for all he was worth until he couldn't walk straight for a week turned him on, causing him to have another hard-on. Macey blushed embarrassedly. "Oh no, please- you loo too big- you'll really hurt me..." He begged cutely.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy whimpered slightly, "No, please don't leave, I'll, do whatever, you want." he said, tears running down his cheeks slightly.

"And you'll love every second of it." The stallion laughed, rubbing his cock along the underside of Macey's hanging body, the head actually poking him in the chin, "Wonder how much I can shove into that cute little tail-hole of yours."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and quickly returned to fucking Lucy's ass. "Good girl! Take it, take my cock! You said you loved this cock, prove it!" he growled as he fucked 'her,' going faster and deeper, globs of pre cum entering Lucy. "I'm going to cum inside you, slut, and then you can rest! I'll have a little surprise for you when you wake up!" he moaned.
"Ahhhhh, master's, cock, it's soo good," Lucy roared in pleasure, his cock twitching rapidly as he began to cum, his see spraying out onto the floor below him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad