Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Lucy obeyed and got down on his hands and knees, whimpering slightly, "Please, master I'm begging you, don't do this. I, I'll behave, I promise."

"What's this?" Tigra laughed slightly as he grabbed Macey's erect cock, "Are you getting turned on by this? You filthy little pain slut." he laughed, bringing the paddle down again onto Macey's ass, "Getting off on being spanked, how disgraceful."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Would you prefer me to humiliate you in front of the entire school?" growled the dragon, before he began to slowly push his erect cock into Lucy's asshole. It was slow at first, but like a piston he be began to fuck the cum covered 'girl' harder and faster, picking up speed fast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, please, I'm sorry master." Lucy purred softly ashe felt Hunter's cock sliding into his ass, making her moan softly, his cock twitching slightly as it hardened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're sorry? Well I suppose I don't have to punish you then," Hunter growled, pulling back, his dick nearly leaving Lucy. "But wait...You should atleast get a reward! And you're reward is...a good ass fucking!" he roared, and returned to fucking Lucy's ass, filling it with pre cum.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy let out slight sigh of dissapointment as he felt Hunter's cock sliding out of him, "MAAAHHHHHH!" He cried out in surprise as he suddenly felt the cock slamming back in, "Ah, master, master please," he moaned softly unable to hide his lust, "Please, fuck me, it feels so good," he moaned.

A large dragon walked up infront of Lucy smiling over oat Hunter, "Hey, you mind if I just," he pointed down at Lucy's open mouth, then at his monstrous erection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Go ahead. My little sister would love it I bet. She's a dirty whore. Maybe later I can show you this video I made of her!" Hunter moaned, fucking Lucy's ass harder and faster, his balls smacking against his butt, his orgasm nearing.
"N-no, please master not that," Lucy looked back at him.

"Quite a mouth on her huh?" The dragon laughed, grabbing Lucy's ears and forcing to face him, forcing his cock down his throat, "Think I got a muzzle that'd fit her, if you're interested." The dragon smiled, "Hmm, he's got a nice mouth." the dragon moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Macey cried out again, crying now, but sobbing back his moans as his master grabbed his turgid cock. It was so hard that it was hurting the squirrel boy. "M-Master- it huuuurts-" He whimpered, his ass feeling so sore and hot, his malehood feeling like it was about to burst.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"What's the matter, do you need to cum that badly?" Tigra grinned, flipping the squirrel over onto his back, then lifting up his ass aiming the squirrel's cock at his own face, "Bet you wanna cum don't you, let me guess, you need a big cock in your girly ass before you can don't you?" he smiled, suddenly thrusting his erect cock into Macey's ass, working into a quick rhythym, "Oohh you like that don't you bitch?" he growled in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A muzzle would be nice! I'm trying to teach this naughty bitch about disobeying me, so maybe that will teach her!" Hunter moaned, before suddenly shooting his cum into Lucy's ass. He then pulled his cock out and stood up. "Anyone who wants a piece of this bitch, come get some!" he yelled, a crowd had already formed around Lucy, with another dragon quickly replacing Hunter, fucking Lucy's ass.