Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Ahh, thank you master, ohh, you're cock, feels so good in me." Lucy moaned, roaring in pleasure as he came, his cum covering Hunter's tail and his own crotch, his ass spasming around Hunter's cock.

"Look at your master when you're sucking him slut," Shadow ordered, moaning softly a few globs of pre shooting into Macey's mouth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and shot his seed into Lucy's asshole. He then pulled out and looked down at Lucy, before grabbing his hand and pulling his cum covered body to the two thrones of the king and queen. "This is not your throne!" he yelled, and ripped the throne of the queen off the ground. He then down on his throne and pulled the cum covered crossdress to his feet. "This is. Your throne is your Master's lap, or feet. Got it?" he growled.

Then, to finish it all off, a steady stream of pee shot out of his cock, and down on top of Lucy, staining his body with the smell of Hunter's piss. "Like that, whore? Bathe in Master's piss. Drink it, bathe in it."
Macey tilted his head up slightly and obediently looked up at his master. His blush darkened at Tigra's visage, he looked so handsome, so fierce and predatory... so dominant... It just made him want to be his master's bitch even more as he continued to suck his master's cock hungrily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes master, I understand," Lucy kneeled infront of him, barely flinching as he was covered in his master's urine, "Thank you my king, I promise to serve you forever as you're slut queen." he purred.

"Mmm, now that's what I like to see, nothing's better than watching a bitch suck his master's cock." he growled softly, grabbing Macey's ears roughly as he began thrusting his hips faster, roughly face-fucking him, soon blowing his load into Macey's mouth, pulling his cock out as he came and spraying it over the squirrel's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And with that, the recording ended. Hunter continued to pee on his slut, before slapping the head of his dick against his face. "Good job, bitch. You did good," he growled, seeing the gang of men leave. "That video is going to be a big seller. I'll send it to as many people as I can," he chuckled. "How did you like it?" he asked, standing up.
Macey did his best to swallow every drop of his master's cum, but found it impossible as Tigra pulled it out of his hungry mouth and came all over the squirrel boy's face. "Oh no master, I let some of your cum fall..." He whimpered. "Will I be punished?" He asked, wiping his some of Tigra's cum off his face and sucking it off his slender fingers. He was a sight to be seen, the white cum streaking his blue fur.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"S-seller?" Lucy asked, "You mean, people are going to see this?" he asked, blushing slightly, he was still a bit shy about the publicity parts of his new master.

"Of course, I gave you an order and you disobeyed me." Tigra growled slightly, "Clean up what you spilt, then turn around and kneel over, lift that slutty ass of yours in the air." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course. You didn't think I was going to just record this for my own benefits? I'm going to send this to as many people as I can! The students, teachers, and anyone else who wants it. Hundreds, maybe even thousands!" Hunter grinned. "They'll all watch you get fucked."
"Yes master!" Macey bowed his head obediently, and cleaned his face, licking Tigra's cum off his paws, he bent down and licked it off the floor as well, and off Tigra's feet. When he was done, he turned around, raising his tail and butt, presenting his tailhole to his master once more.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"No, no I don't want anyone else to see all of this." Lucy said, blushing furiously, "It's bad enough that you invite others into this, I don't want everyone to watch me, acting like this."

Tigra snapped his fingers, one of the other big brothers smilling as he tossed the tiger a large spiked paddle, "When a slut disobeys their master, it's a bad sign. I demand nothing short of absolute obedience from my sluts. And the only way to get that into that stupid slut brain of yours, is through discipline!" Tigra roared, bringing the paddle down hard onto Macey's ass, holding the squirrel's tail to keep him from running off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad