Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Pull back! Pull back and kiss my balls. Kiss them, lick them, suck them whore!" Hunter ordered and the dragon used his tail to fuck Lucy, pushing his large red tail into his butt, going as deep as Lucy could take it. "Come on, whore!"
Macey squeaked as Tigra tugged him out of the room, and followed him obediently, blushing embarrassedly. Everyone was staring at him, looking at him, pointing at him, calling him a slut. It was utterly humiliating! He hoped his girlfriend didn't see him like this- but it wasn't long before he started feeling hot. He felt everyone's eyes on his back and front, judging him, ridiculing him, pointing at the still-warm cum that oozed from his used little tailhole and leaked down his thighs, the cum all over his back, his cheek... he shut his eyes tight, blushing from arousal now as his master paraded him around like the slut he was. But he was his master's slut. Now he wasn't even ashamed that his cock slowly hardened again, bobbing as he walked behind his master.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh, yes my king," Lucy moaned, kissing Hunter's balls and licking them softly, "Mmm, master smells good." he purred.

"How do you like being on display slut?" Tigra asked not looking back at him, "Tell me, why did you come here as a little sister? I'm sure being dominated and fucked like the slut you are wasn't the only reason."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There we go, bitch!" Hunter moaned. He suddenly grabbed Lucy by his long hair and pulled him back. Suddenly a wave of his cum shot out of his cock, and landed all over Lucy's chest. "You want more, don't you? Beg, you little whore!" he ordered and grabbed Lucy's fiance. "Look into her eyes, and tell her you want more cock! More male seed in and on you!"
"I want more, more cock, more of my master's seed on me, and in me," Lucy moaned, his tongue lapping up the cum on his muzzle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter laughed and slapped Lucy's face. He then clapped his hands and a pair of doors opened. Suddenly a gang of men walked out, naked, with large dicks, though none of them were as big as Hunter's. "Then go up to them, and beg, slut!" the cruel dragon laughed slapped Lucy's ass.

"My love...Don't," Lucy's fiance said, grabbing his right hand.

"Son, stop!" his mother begged, grabbing his other hand, though Lucy could break out of both of their grips easy.
"Let go of me!" Lucy roared, "I want them, all of them, I want them to fuck me, to rape me, to cover me in their cum." he moaned, pulling his arms free of his mother and fiance, "Please, please give me all your cum, I'll do whatever you want for it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The gang of men laughed and surrounded Lucy. One laid on the ground and ordered Lucy to ride his cock. When Lucy did, he found another man forcing his cock into Lucy's mouth, as two more grabbed Lucy's hands and made him give them hand jobs. The others just began to jack off around the whore, making their cum shoot onto his body.
Lucy let out a long moan of pleasure as he mounted the first man, quickly silenced by the cock in his mouth which he began to suck on happily, moving his hands over the two other cocks, moaning all the while as he was showered in their cum infront of everyone, I can't, believe this, being raped, by so many guys, I love this, he thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cum was shot into the crossdresser's hair, and soon the man in Lucy's mouth pulled back to shoot cum onto his face. He was soon replaced with another man who had his cock at Lucy's lips. "Kiss it! Kiss it likes it your lover!" he ordered as he felt cum land on his dick, which a man grabbed and began to stroke and slap.