Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You two! Come here!" roared Hunter, and Lucy's mother and fiance had no choice but to step forward so they could see Lucy riding Hunter's cock. "Look into their eyes, bitch! Tell them what you are! Do it, and Master will fill you with his seed!"
Lucy looked up at the two girls, drooling in pleasure from the fucking and Hunter's tail around his own cock, "I'm, I am my king's, slut, I love it, I love the feeling of my master's cock in my ass, filling me with his wonderful seed, I love being his slut-queen." he moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prince, you don't mean this!" his fiance cried out.

"Oh, but the little whore does! He loves cock but he loves my seed even more!" Hunter shouted as his cum shot into Lucy's girly asshole, filling 'her' butt with his cum. As he did this, he pulled back Lucy's head and kissed 'her' lips, just to further humiliate him before his mother and fiance.
Macey breathed in some cold air first, his muzzle dripping with his own cum. He quickly turned his head to face Tigra, "Yes Master, oh please- punish your naughty slut!" He begged, blushing hard.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh, mast, mmmmph," Lucy moaned as he kissed his king, letting out a loud muffled moan as he came, his cum shooting out of his cock over Hunter's tail and infront of them, his ass tightening around hunter's cock.

"Your ass got my cock dirty you filthy slut, clean it off," Tigra ordered, pointing down to his cock, still dripping with his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Turning around, Macey started licking Tigra's cock roughly, cleaning his cum off it with his tongue before he took his cock into his muzzle again and suckled hungrily, greedily, sucking as much of his master's meat as he without actually deep-throating it.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I didn't tell you to suck it you cock hungry slut," Tigra growled, pulling Macey's head back, deciding to whipe off the rest of his cum on the squirrel's cheek, "If I wanted you to suck it, I would've ordered you to. Is that clear?" he released the boy, throwing a collar and leash onto the ground infront of him, "Put those on, we're going for a walk around campus."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter let out a primal growl and pulled Lucy off his cock. He then threw him to the ground and grinned. "Suck my cock, lick it. Clean your Master's cock before your people, whore."
"I- I'm sorry master!" Macey apologized as he was denied his master's juicy, delicious meat, doing his best to resist as Tigra smeared his cock all over his cheek. "Y-yes master, it won't happen again." He stammered, and obediently put the collar around his neck, attaching the leash to it. He dreaded going out to be seen by all, to pointed at and called a slut, but it also turned him on so badly to be paraded around as his master's slutty pet. He anticipated it as much as he dreaded it.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy wrapped one of his paws around Hunter's cock, dragging his tongue over it, purring happily, his tail wagging around, showing off the cum dripping from his tail-hole.

"Looks like you can follow orders, good," Tigra smiled, picking up the leash, "Now come slut, let's go show the school how much of a shameless slut you are." he grinned, giving the leash a hard tug as he left the room, leading Macey through the halls, a number of the other inhabitants were surprised at first but soon began to enjoy the sight.

"Wow, looks like you broke that one in fast. Must've been a real slut."

"No little sister becomes that obedient in one day, must've wanted this badly."

"Hear that, they all know what you are." Tigra smiled down at his pet, "You really must've wanted a strong male to dominate and humiliate you. Didn't you slut?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad