Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter moaned and growled, before grabbing Lucy's sides and picked her up and brought her down, fucking the ass harder and faster. "Ya like that bitch? Maybe after I fill you my cum, I'll dress you up as my princess and I can humiliate you before your people!" he suggested as he fucked Lucy fast and hard, pre going into her.
"O-oh master- Mmph-" Macey gasped before he was muffled by the mask, feeling the cylindrical device sucking his by now rock hard cock. When he felt the sudden intrusion of his new master's thick meat into his tight little tailhole, he let out a sharp gasp and another muffled moan, raising his tail and butt so it was easier for Tigra to fuck him like he was nothing more than a fucktoy. He teared up from the mixed pain and pleasure, his cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and arousal, his cock throbbing and spurting a copious amount of precum into the tube, giving him a taste of his own pre as it moistened his muzzle.

Scrunching his eyes shut, he cried and moaned submissively as his master made him his bitch.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ohh, yes master, I would love that," Lucy purred, "I want everyone to know I'm you're bitch."

"Grrr, you like that don't you my little bitch. You like being fucked in the ass don't you?" Tigra growled, pushing down on Macey's shoulders as he forced his cock deeper into his new bitch's ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Darling? Are you okay? I heard some noises in your room, is everything alright?" Lucy's fiance asked behind the door. "Tell her you're going to make a very important announcement in the throne room. Tell her to get everyone to the throne room," he ordered Lucy, slowly pulling 'her' off f his mighty dick.

Placing Lucy on the bed. he walked over to a closet and opened it and smiled. "I was hoping I'd find these," he laughed, and held a pink gown, and a small case in his hands. "Make your hair more female-ish, get changed, and put your make up on! I want you to look good when I fuck you before your fiance, my queen," Hunter grinned, and began to take all of his clothes off.
Macey let out another squeak and a muffled cry as Tigra forced himself deeper into his constricting anal walls, blushing harder, tears streamed down his cheek from the combined torment of pain and bliss. He nodded at his master, whimpering softly, his cock throbbing as each of Tigra's thrusts stretched his tailhole out painfully, pleasurably, bringing him closer and closer to his climax.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes, I'm fine," Lucy panted slightly, "Do me a favor, could you call everyone to the throne room? I have an important announcement to make." Lucy then quickly redid his hair into it's more feminine look, the got dressed in the pink dress handed to him, doing his makeup after it was on, "Do I look good my king?" he smiled.

"Graaaagghh," Tigra growled in pleasure, thrusting so hard he was pushing Macey across the floor, "Ooh, you're gonna get an ass full of cum, or maybe I should cover you in it. Bet that'd make a cute picture." he laughed, loving his submissive sex partner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Like a beautiful little girl." Hunter slapped Lucy's ass and brought him close and rubbed his huge cock against Lucy's smaller one. "When we get out there, you're going to tell everyone that I am the King, and you are the Queen! You're going to tell your people you never loved your fiance, and you worship me!" Hunter growled. "Got it?" he growled, before kicking the door open. "Let's go," he said, and led Lucy to the throne room.

As Hunter and Lucy talked, the Queen, Lucy's Fiance, and many, many others were awaiting the prince's announcement.
Lucy stepped towards the high backed chairs reserved for the king and queen, turning and looking at the crowd, "I thank you all for coming for my announcement, my announcement is, that from day onward, this, will be your new king, and I will be his queen." he said, "I was never in love with my fiance, I love my new king, and only him." he looked over at Hunter for approval, wanting to know if he had done well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mnm- mnmrmn!" The squirrel boy whimpered, his words muffled by the mask so he could only moan and gasp and choke to show his bliss and submission. Macey wanted so badly to ask his master to fill him full of his hot cum, to beg for it, to be fucked and used like he was made for it. The thought of his master's cum matting his fur and covering him all over interested him too, but he couldn't say anything, he could only long his master's large cock to abuse him some more. He was so close!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Son, what are you saying!?" his mother screamed.

"My love! What has this man done to you!?" his fiance cried out.

"I've done nothin. This is how Lucy's always been," Hunter laughed and gave Lucy's ass a squeeze. "Ain't that right, my little slut?" he grinned.