Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"You didn't? Then you shouldn't have done so in the first place," the alien stated. "My kind are not known for their kindness. Love, gentleness, and pity is foreign and unknown to us." He circled her, like a shark teasing a bleeding fish. "Your virginity ends now."
"No...please...it will hurt...haven I already been p-punish enough?" She asked, weakly trying to cover herself and failing. "Please...I've already been hurt and drugged, stripped and humiliated...please dont add any more p-pain..." She begged. Of course, in her drugged state she had forgotten all about how he could eat her. One reminder would have her impaling herself on him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her before closing his eyes. His skin ripped like cloth, his hair fell from his head, and his eyes changed colors to blood red. Scales appeared over his body, and his teeth grew to enormus size. "Would you prefer I eat YOU?!" he roared.
Silvia went completely pail and gasped in utter terror at the sight of him. Soon a pool of urine formed around her as she watched the horrid Alien threaten her worst fear upon her. Her eyes were so wide it seemed thy might pop out of her head. She could not speak, could not scream, her fear was far beyond that. Somewhere in the back of her head she wondered why she had not passed out, but that hardly mattered now. The Floor absorbed the urine and left itself completely clean, even drinking up the tears that fell next. Silvia slowly turned around, shaking horribly, almost as if she were having a seizure, and raised her ass up to him. She began to cry softly, but her sobs were hushed by her fear as she waited, still peeing a little out of sheer fright.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex slowly returned to his small boy form, his clothes reappearing over his body. He looked down at her, and a noticeable bump appeared under his pants. "Unzip my pants and let my dick free, Silvia."
Silvia nodded quickly, her whole body still trembling, her hear racing as she quickly unzipped his pants and allowed his manhood to come loose of restriction. "Please..dont eat me." She squeaked silently, her breath almost gone. "You may wish to know that her heart rate is abnormally high. She is running a very high health risk at the moment." The voice from behind the glass informed. Silvia was drugged, shocked, in pain and frightened beyond anything she had ever felt before. Her heart was beating so fast Alex could hear it, maybe the scaly skin and teeth had been a little to much. either way no one would stop him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll be kind to you and let you lube my cock. Lick it, kiss it, cover it in your own saliva. Then suck it. I believe you and your kind call it, blow jobs...Well? Get to work," Alex softly ordered, lightly tapping his hard dick against the girl's cheek, it being surprisingly big for the boy's size.
Silvia did as he ordered, running her rough tongue over his cock and licking it all over, covering it before sucking on it gently, making sure her teeth were not in the way. Tears still spilled from her eyes as she closed her eyes and continued the blow job.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned, and his cock only grew in size and hardened even more. "Very good slave, very good slave. Keep licking your Master," he gently commanded, his hands moving through her soft fur and hair. As he did so, he gently pushed her off and ordered her to return to her position, on all fours, before him. "Show me your pussy."
Silvia whimpered softly but did as commanded. She trembled harder now, from having to stay in such a position while drugged and from the fear of the pain that was to come, Alex was way to huge for her! "Please...b-be gentle master." She begged as she presented her pussy to him. It was hardly wet, she had not been aroused yet due to lack of stimulation, and the only lube she would get was what she left on him from the blow job. Her tail swished drunkenly all over, showing her nervousness a she waited for him to bring her to a new level of pain and loss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)