Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

FlameBolt - *Blast hits his tail, grimices in pain* Leave my tail alone! * turns towards Ravaja and fires a Mana shot at him* *whispers* Sorry Flammie, this might take longer than I thought...

Regari - *Slowly gets up, holding her head, which still hurts* What... Happened... *Looks at a white beam that hits a wall nearby, and follows the residue back towards the red Mana Dragon.* Blizzard... *She casts it on herself, recovering in the cool breeze*

DarkKnightMatt - YAY! It's my birthday! *Does the 'It's your birthday' Dance* Ah... I wonder if Regari fixed the poste..r... *Sees FlameBolt fire a Mana blast at someone.* Flamebolt? What are you still here for?

FlameBolt - *Sees DKM* Hey DK, Regari was in trouble, I was helping out...

DarkKnightMatt - *Looks and sees Ravaja over at the wall* I'll take over, you need to get back to your date with Flammie.

FlameBolt - You sure? From what I heard---

DarkKnightMatt - GO! I got this... *DKM faces Ravaja, taking out his BlackBlade Sword*

FlameBolt - Alright... I'll go catch up to her... *Takes off*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: *Reappears right behind DKM* U forgot something? I teleported behind before hitting the building... Oh well, doesn't matter. *Lets out balls of radiation and frost at DKM*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

DarkKnightMatt - *gets knocked forward, but flips upright before he lands and turns around to look at Ravaja* You think I'm the same one who fell for that poster trap? I learned from my mistakes! *Hits his sword on the ground, causing a black shockwave to shoot out to Ravaja*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: *Gets knocked away and crashes into a pillar* You think u can stop me? *Gets a metal pole from far away and uses psychic powers to hit DKM*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

DarkKnightMatt - *Gets pushed into the wall where the Mana Shot had hit, making a bigger hole* I wasn't looking for a fight, just a stop to the 'Hypnotize' attacks. Regari was suppose to hold you till I got here. *Emerges from the hole* Wing Blade Alpha! *A set of metal dragon wings appears on DKM's back* But you decided to hurt my friend... *Looks at Regari, then back to Ravaja* You still want to fight?
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: *Looks at Regari and feels a pool of regret pouring down* It was power. All I wanted was power... no... no.... no.... I can't fight... I'm sorry for what I've done. I can help Regari though. *Flies off to Regari* I hope this works. *Places my hands above Regari's head and slowly heals her gash*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Regari - *Her eyes were closed as she was slowly recovering through her Bizzard spell, then she feels a new healing power, speeing the recovery faster* -Gasps-

DarkKnightMatt - *Looks over at Ravaja and Regari, smiles and is happy that the battle is finally over, he puts his sword back in it's sheathe and lowers his wings behind him, since it'll be a while before they dispel* -Sighs-

Sylirmon - *Appears from Teleport spell near DKM* You okay? When did you get wings?

DarkKnightMatt - *Didn't know that Sylirmon knew of his ability* Um... Red Bull?

Sylirmon - *Narrows eyes* Right... Teleport. *Disappears*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: Sorry 'bout just now Regari... Shouldn't have had Sylar teach me all that stuff... *Kisses her forehead*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Regari - *Looks up at Ravaja as he kisses her forehead, where the wound was. She blushed at the action* No problem... *Smiles weakly, as all of her strength hasn't returned yet.*

DarkKnightMatt - *Smiles at the two and looks up into the sky* I wonder how FlameBolt's doing...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Flammie: *flies down to the scene* what happened here? @_@
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers