Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Flammie: that's right! *giggles and licks Onyxia's cheek playfully*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DarkKnightMatt - *Still Blushing* Well, I have wondered what dragons taste like... Down there... *Points at Onyxia's pussy area*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia: *looks at Flammie and giggles* I think we can do something for him about that, I think I have an idea if you'd like to try it then matt can taste both of us at the same time.
The OCA
Flammie: *giggles* i've tasted it before...and it tastes soooo good *winks at onyxia* hmm? what's your idea?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onxyia: *giggles as she holds onto matt carringly stroking his hair with her claw* Mrrr go lay down if you please Flammie *smiles*
The OCA
Flammie: gotcha! *lets go of Onyxia and moves a couple feet away, laying down on her back, her tail swishing happily* now what?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DarkKnightMatt : *Being held up by Onyxia's tail, wondering what is this plan they have in mind*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia: Just hold onto me *she steps over Flammies body and turns around before sittind down just above her pussy* Here Matt this way you can taste both of us at the same time *giggles as she places Matt inbetween her and Flammie's legs infront of their pussies*
The OCA
Flammie: oo...nice idea Ony! *smiles as she reaches up and grabs both of Onyxia's breasts, massaging them softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DarkKnightMatt - *Looks at the sight before him and decided to try Flammie's first since she was on the bottom. He sniffs the area first, the scent almost intoxicating, then licks the outer lips of Flammie's pussy, slowly going inwards*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions