Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Misty: Hehe hello. ^^ Yeah.. you kinda have to be careful around here... never know what's going to happen. *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sylirmon - No kidding... ::Gets up and puts his wing arms back around his chest:: I came to check out an explosion I heard a while ago. I guess it was one of those things I got hit with.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Misty: Yeah.. like Gol said, they're hard to disarm. Since he's like the only ninja/spy around here... he's the only one that can really do it..sometimes he fails...sometimes he succeeds.......you okay?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sylirmon - Yeah, I'm ok. My crys--... I didn't get too damaged in that explosion.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Misty: *blinks* Uhh... okay.... *sweatdrops, trying to ignore the crystal in his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *blinks seeing Sylirmon* ooh! *walks over* Hello! Didnt see you here, names Gol! Your friendly local spy. ^^ *holds paw out*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: Oh hey hun. Yeah... looks like you made another friend already!! *looks over at Sylirmon*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: Yes i did!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *giggles* heheh. Great! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sylirmon - ::Extends his taloned hand and shakes Gol's paw:: It's nice to meet you. I heard that you can disable these mines. How many are there here?
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions