Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Vook: *gets out the small rubber mallet, seeing him with his ears lowered* what's wrong dear...?...oh, dont worry about touching my chest dear *giggles* its fine. *kneels in front of one of his knees*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: Oh..okay *blushes deeply as she kneels down* I just don't do that normally
The OCA

Vook: i see...*bops the mallet softly right under his kneecap*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: *his right leg reacts accordingly lightly kicking down, as he stared down at her he noticed he could see Vook's beautifal bust through her lab coat, little did he know a bulge started to grow in his pants*
The OCA

Vook: good, good. *bops his other knee the same*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: *his face beat red then his other leg kicked out, he then covered his eyes with his paws embarressed of what he saw*
The OCA

Vook: what is it dear? *turns around and puts the mallet back in the cabinet, then bends over, her ass in full view to Silver, as she wrote in his file*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: *spreads one of his fingers then gasps seeing her bent over, the bulge in his pants growing tighter* I..umm..errr..*the little wolf mumbles a bit still staring at her butt he wanted to turn away but something told him not to*
The OCA

Vook: *closes his file and puts it away, still turned* what is it dear? speak up! *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: Well umm..*gulps heavily* when you were kneeling down I saw your um..boobs and when you bent over I could see your..b-b-butt..and..w-w-well ummm..*the little wolf blushes very deeply then lifts his gown revealing his bulging pants with a look of shame on his face*
The OCA