Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!

Gol: *crouched in dark corner, hacking from 7 meters away* [=====______________] <- (how much left)

Steve: AH! HEY! Move! I need to stop him!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *sits back and watches Steve* If he does something to hurt Gol...I'm gonna take an AK-47 and shoot him in both kneecaps...then I'm gonna cut each of his fingers and toes of slowly one-by-one and shove those up his ass followed by shoving a pineapple up his ass...then I'm gonna yank each tooth out with a string and door. After that, I'm gonna gouge his eyes out with a scalpel. Then I'll find fire ants and stick them up his nose. I'll take his arms and bend his elbows backward over my knee. Then I'm gonna take a saw and saw off his nuts and cock...then I'm gonna fry them up in a pan with butter and cooking oil...stick them in a blender...and force feed it to Steve thru a straw.......

(Oh man...that was kinda graphic...don't ya think??)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Zinc: O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; someone's violent today, no?

Vook: nevar >:3 *clings to him*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Misty: Nahh...I just despise Steve...always trying to kill Gol...

To Vook: Yes! Stay on Steve...make sure he doesn't get to Gol!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Zinc: ahhhhhhhh. :P

Vook: wweeeeee!!! *wraps her arms and legs around Steve's body* eeheheheeee!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia: *feeling a bit bored Onyxia waltz's in sighing softly hopefully to fine something fun to do*
The OCA
Gol: *still hacking* *sigh* this takes lots of time.... *moves closer, speeding up download* [================__]

Steve: GrrrrrAAH!!! *slowly spreads arms to pull off her grip*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: oh no ya dont!! *snakes her tail around and tickles his sides* eehehehee!

Zinc: *spies Onyxia* hey, are you new here? i've never seen ya before...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Steve: *growls* I'm not tickleish!! *keeps pushing arms out to sides more to get out of her grasp*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Onyxia: *swishes her broad scaly tail as she looks for the voice and finds Zinc* Sorta..
The OCA