Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
AWL: *arrives at his house, opening the door and walking insde* mmr..now i'm tired too...*chuckles softly and walks upstairs, laying Emmy down on the huge soft bed, then laying down beside her* g'night...emmy...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz: *grinning even more, the dragon starts to lap purposefully over her G-Spot, prodding it and pressing against it more and more harder, complying with her wishes* Hhrrrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: ahh...mngng... *she keeps gripping tightly the bed covers and suddenly arches her back to the limits and moans loudly as she hits her orgasm, releasing a big load of her cold sweet juices onto his awaiting mouth*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *coughing slightly to her sudden orgasm, the dragon tries to gulp down as much of her juices as he could, his mouth actually getting all of it down into his throat and into him as he adored the taste, soon pulling off with a plop; his tongue just hanging out slightly* Mmhhrrr... you taste good, mistress....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *murrs softly and moans softly still as her orgasm slowly dies down* mmhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *murring in content, the dragon nods gently, letting his tail swish as an obvious sign* Yes.... please, Mistress.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *shifts her body as she crawls up to him and closes her face to his as she then licks his lips lightly and playfully* I am going to be generous by letting you choose the reward you want. Just ask anything and I shall granted it to you *murrs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *blushing a little to the light lick, the dragon smiles, as he swishes his tail even more* Hmm... can we make love with a twist then, mistress...? *grins slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *blinks lightly but keeps smiling still* what do you mean with a twist, my lil
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Mhhh... if you could feed me with a lot of Rena Sauce, mistress.... *swishes his tail happily, looking onto her* That's the twist...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds