Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Vook: *moans softly* i'm fine with that dear...and i shall do the same! *reaches down and strokes Kalyx's erection* mmrr...

Zinc: *places both claws on the back of Psyri's head, pushing her onto her member* OOOH GOD HERE IT COMES!!! *roars loud and climaxes hard, her seed shooting down Psyri's throat, and her pussy coating Psyri's fingers* OH GODS!!!

Ereth: mm...or just have a 6-sum...*growls softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *yawns a little*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: O_o you okay emerald?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
AWL: mm...you tired, emmy dear? *kisses her cheek, grinning*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shiva: *giggles and gently pulls Kurtz's shirt off and tosses it aside* hmm this is getting better *blushes lightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *his deep blush remains over his cheeks, as he grins a little, swishing his tail even more* Mmrhh... I'm yours, sweetie... use me... *looks up to her with hopeful eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *giggles and blushes more* oh.. I really can use you? *she chuckles and gently guides her hands down to his pants and starts undoing them*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grinning more darkly, he nods only gently, staring towards her* Hrrr... I am yours.... you're property... you can use me all you want for your own pleasure.... *blushes even more as his trousers are undone, his member actually springing up after she undoes a few buttons, the large dragon meat hard and fully erect*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kalyx: *Probing deeper into her hot cunt, with his digit, Kalyx embraced Vook with his free arm and kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth.*

Psyrixia: *Sucking down and savoring Zinc's hot load as it gushed forth, the dragoness continued finger-fucking her pussy, rubbing her aching clit with each and every thrust of her claw.*

Fiero: *Raising his eyebrows at the dragon's response* "Ereth! You horn dog! I like the way you think! The only problem is...how to get this six-some started, when all we have now is two two-somes. *looks over at the two couples in action*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva: *blushes and giggles* oh I like the sound of that Kurtzie...*she said sweetly while looking at him, undoing the rest of the buttons before gently placing her hands on the rim of his trousers and slowly pulling them down*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions