Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
Anna smiled and nodded, peeling her shirt off slowly as she did, tossing it at the end of the bed, followed shortly by her bra. she stretched her arms over her head, thrusting her chest out slightly, and smiled. "Mmm... much better..." she remarked.

----

Calibremon smiled slightly and gingerly unbuttoned the material around Star's hips before gently pulling it off of her, leaving it on the floor next to the bed, and smiled slightly, reaching for her shirt next.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Antarctica >

Shiva nods and smiles cutely. "yup I think so..." she then slowly breaks the hug and looks at him. she was still blushing and even if just lightly it was still pretty noticeable on her cheeks nonetheless.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kim stood there admiring Anna's body for a moment, then responded by removing her own shirt, unclipping her bra, and removing that as well. She moved back over to the bed, her breasts bouncing a little with each step.

Star blushed slightly, reaching her hand out to Calibremon's belts, undoing then one at a time before moving on to the button of his pants. "Please.. don't stop...I think, I need this..."
< Antarctica >

"th-thanks..." Ereth said, smiling at her. "so...what is there to do around here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna smiled as Kim climbed into bed with her, reaching out to caress her breasts lightly. "Mm... lovely..." she said before reaching down to unbutton her pants, pulling them off of her slowly.

---

Calibremon smiled, peeling her shirt off slowly. "Mmm have no fear... I have no intention of stopping..." he said, tossing her shirt over on top of her shorts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kim smiled shyly at Anna, moving one hand up, and carressing her breast. "Very nice..." she said softly, wriggling her hips slightly to help Anna get her pants off.

Star smiled at him, sliding his pants off, and kicking them off of the edge of the bed.
Kurtz smiled softly as he continued to drive, just listening happily to Yoosei singing more to the chorus of that song. His ears twitched, before he sighed. She always had the stunning voice.... and just hearing her sing it made him more relaxed and more wanting to cuddle her right there. But, alas, they were getting closer to home, he could do it then. He started to approach the Border, as he chuckled only gently to himself. "...Wow..."

(Mall of America)

As Nath moved to his chair, on the other side of the table, he smiled just softly over his muzzle, as he rested his arms gently on the table, looking over towards Saphire. "Hmm.... I guess you were right... this does look quite nice, Saphy..." He smiled, taking a look to their own table, before to the others. "...Really nice...."

(Field/Forest)

Tieya blushed hardly to the wolf's words, as she turned back to face him, a blush over her cute cheeks as she cuddled him close once more, swishing her tail. "Oh... really...?" She asked, placing a delicate finger and sliding it down his back before reaching his behind, which she grasped only lightly with her claw. "...Mmr... in what way?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anna smiled and curled up next to Kim, pressing their naked bodies together, her breasts pressing into hers. "mmm... so what now...?"

---

Calibremon smiled, caressing Star's soft, furry body gently. His metal hand slid up her body to her breasts, the cool metal of his fingertips playing gently with her nipples. "Mm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kim blushed. "Um... I don't know... I've never been with another.. girl.. not a human one anyway..."

Star shivered slightly as the cool metal touched her, her nipple quickly growing hard from the sensation as she murred quietly.
(Mall of America)

Saphire smiled with happiness seeing Nath liked the cute little resturant, she loved nothing more than making the white lupine she loved so much happy. She looked at Nath with a cute smile, she couldnt help it he just looked so cute with the dim light and his smile.

(Field/Forest)

Feeling Tieya's hand on his butt he growled playfully "Like a male lion in mating season..mmrrrrr.." Disturbed grins as he lifts Tieya's shirt over her bust seeing her blue scaly breasts he rubs his paw between her cleavage.

(Singapore)

Onyxia sighed with boredum sitting on the beach "I wish I had someone to play with." she then got up from her lawn chair from her back grew large dark puple wings and took flight "Theres gotta be something out there for me.." she said heading over the ocean.
The OCA