Nath: How are you, sweetie? *smiles softly and nuzzles her neck lightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *murs happily then giggles* I feel like I'm in an endless dream *takes a paw and caresses his lovingly* and I never want to wake up from it aslong as I have your arms around me.
The OCA

Nath: *smiling even more, the lupine wolf blushes very lightly, still nuzzling the back of her neck* Aww... I'm glad you feel that way, hon...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *slowly turns around with the same sweet smile on her face then kisses him on the lips softly with her hands around the back of his neck holding him closely*
The OCA

Nath: *smiling even more as Saphire kisses him on the lips, he slowly cuddles her close and murrs slowly, while holding the kiss with her, swishing his tail while it was coiled around hers* Mhhrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *giggles happily in the kiss murring loud and happily into the sweet passionate kiss, then her paws start to softly caress Nath's ears as she slowly deepens the lovely kiss*
The OCA

Nath: *blushing furiously, the wolf moans softly into the sweet kiss, as he started to deepen it alongside Saphire's attempt; his paws slowly starting to carress her back, his eyes closing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *as the passion increases her cheeks blush deeply she then opens her maw slightly very lightly licking Nath's lips once*
The OCA