Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC: So is that a yes or a no?

IC:

"Impressive," said Darky, smiling in slight admiration of her skills. "But what of your magic skills? Such talents as lockpicking are good...but magic is still a must around here," said Darky, clicking the lock shut again with his powers.
OOC: I'd rather not do it that way.. Its been so long since I was with a guy at all that its gonna be hard enough remembering everything well enough to describe it without doing something completely new.

Alita smiled. "Well.. I don't think I should show you here.. the teachers would see.. and I don't think I'm supposed to know some of the spells I do.." she whispered, hoping no one else was close enough to hear her.
OOC: Post flood monster!! RAWR!!!
The OCA
Charlie looked around and spotted two seats near Darky and Alita. "There are a couple of seat over therever," said the griffin as he pointed to the two opened seats.

A house ran up the table and handed a Christine a note say that some of the female students would have to room with some of the boys since there were about 10 too many girls this year from a miscount of the number of students. "Just great we got to many female students right now and we can't send them back since all schooling is paid up front," shi said annoyed voice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Good eye, now let's go dig in." Ada smiled as she made her way to the seats Charlie had found, her rumbling belly quite pleased as she began loading her plate with some of the various meats and vegetables before her, the steaming delicacies all quite tempting.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing more students sitting around them, Darky let out a low growl, not liking where this was going. However, he didn't know where his room was, so the only choice left was to stay put.
"Were these seat already taken?" Charlie asked as he heard the growl from Draky as he looked around to see of someone was coming to claim to two seats.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A small blush came to Ada's cheeks before she asked Darky, "Sorry, did I take someone's seat? I'll just find another if that's the case."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: CWD, it's Darky, not Draky.

IC:

Darky swallowed his loner nature for the moment and turned to the two newcomers. Seeing as they were in his House, he would be spending much time around them, thus it wouldn't be wise to make enemies.

"No, no one's sitting there," said Darky in a low voice.
"Thank you very much, I was worried we weren't going to find any seats." Ada said to Darky as it was apparent the bulk of the students had now finished with the Sorting Hat. Unhindered now, she returned to putting together her plate, licking her lips at the tender chicken and other delectables steaming before her. "C'mon Charlie, there's plenty!" With that, the fox girl began her meal, happily filling her empty belly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions