Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Darky looked up at her, considering. She had been friendly to him...and she was kind of cute. What's the harm he thought,

"I don't mind," he said, getting up and pulling out the seat next to him for her to sit down.
Alita sat down next to Darky, smiling up at him as she slid her seat back in. "I wonder why nobody else seems to like him... he is really nice.."

"Thank you... Um... did you try any of the (()) Its really good."
Snow happily continued to eat the food on her plate which was really good "Mmm this is so good," the white wolfess giggled happily munching on more chicken.

Disturbed wiped his muzzle off with a napkin as he finished his delectable meal and sighed as he noticed the two professors talking and huffed "I miss the old days."
The OCA
Shakkar watched his sister out of the corner of his eye as she walked over toward Darky, smiling slightly as he pulled the chair out for her. "She has managed to make a friend.. Good.. I hope she remembers to be careful though.. No telling what any of the students here are capable of.."
The OCA
"No," was all Darky said. Sweets were something he had never been allowed to have, so he never really developed a taste for them.

OOC: He's not much of a talker, so don't expect him to say much.
As Manic and Kurtz dug into their meals and enjoyed it, Kurtz decided to be somewhat of a little devious person. Grinning, he suddenly moved his fork and nicked a piece of chicken from Snow's plate that she hadn't touched, before placing it in his maw, chewing down on it. "Mmm!'

Manic chuckled playfully. "Hey, use you're manners!" He muttered, before cutting a slice out of a roast potato on his plate, before placing it in his own maw, chewing on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alita looked at him, a little discouraged, but still determined to be friendly. "People don't know him.. and they think he isn't very nice.. but I think he is.. I just have to get through..."

"Okay.. um..." she said, trying to think of something to ask that wouldn't be too rude, or make him uncomfortable, but as usual with her, when she doesn't know what to say, something comes out anyway.

"Do you know any magic yet? I don't think I was supposed to.. but I swiped my mom's wand a few times over the years and practiced a little..." she clamped her hand over her mouth as she realized what she was saying. "Oh no... what if he tells someone.. I could get in trouble.."
Darky noted her statment, but the idea of snitching on her didn't cross his mind. And rather than answering her statement, he focused his eyes on one of the deserts, the little pastry rising up into the air and floating over to Nieya, performing a mid-air loop before planting itself down on her plate
Snow gasped as Kurtz stole a piece of food from her plate and giggled suddenly "Aye!" then she decided to return the favor taking a big lump of mashed potatoes and smeared it across the dragon's muzzle.
The OCA
OOC: Uh-oh, I sense a food fight coming on :shock: *ducks under table*