Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Vook: *opens the door* whhhewwww....haha that felt great...*collapses with a grin*

Tiff: ^_^ got ya
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ALTIMA:*semi-cnscious because of Vook violent yiffing* wow...You have waaay too much stamina*colapses as well*

ALUCART: *tries to move* damn...how did you know sitting on me is my weakness?
Tiff: i can read your mind :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ALUCART: hmm...really? then what Am I thinking?
Tiff: you're thinking about yiffing me furiously. or destroying me...its hard to tell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ALUCART: hmm... you ARE a telepath... I harbor both thoughts but Am confused whether to submit myself to you... or Outright destroy you... καταστήστε αυτήν την σκύλα γυμνή!!!!*derobes Tiffs uppergarment* (Give anyone 100 dollars if they find out what language this is and a direct word-for-word translation of it as well)
Tiff: Hey!! youre gonna get it now! *turns into mermaid and slaps his face with tail fin* no taking my shirt off without asking me first!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ALUCART: your right...wheres my manners..I'm sorry, but I cannot deny such beauty and elegance. Your womanliness is awe-inspiring, simply breath-taking...I lust for more than what garments and simple words can ask for...

ALTIMA:*wakes up* jeez...what a pig-headed flirt...*falls back alseep*
Tiff: tell me about it. ooookay i have no idea what you just said, but it probably meant somthing. you get....hmm.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ALUCART: get.....?