Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Flynn's eyes snapped open with shock. "G-Gryffindor?" He stood up, his body still trembling. "Really?" He crowed with delight and ran over to the house table, blushing deeply as he found a spot with his new housemates. He cast a look across the table to Jade and smiled at her.
"ahh i just love a good sorting."

Ereth said "ahh. finally the sorting is over"

OOC: shit jsut noticed again. Shadow still needs to be sorted! >_< niyara posted like 3 pages back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Darky was slightly annoyed to find so many students put in Gryffindor. Hmmf, makes it more difficult to keep a low profile he thought bitterly, curling his lip in a low snarl.
OOC: What are you talking about, Angewomon_Lover? You sorted Shadow already.

Shadowknight Wrote:"Awesome," Shadow smiled as he took the hat off and set it back on the table, then ran off to the gryffindor table, "Hope this doesn't take much longer. I'm starving."

IC:

Kurtz gave a slight chuckle oncemore to Snow's eager attitude. "Yeah... I hope they are like that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: oh. >_< im so stupid.

oh it was alita that i havent yet

Niyara Wrote:OOC: Actually, he posted so that it would be on there since we don't know when we will get to use the net next.

gryffindor, but it should be a tough choice

IC
----------------------------

Alita wandered up after her brother and put on the hat, it covered her entire head as she sat down on the stool.

"At least I can't see everyone looking at me..."

but i never sorted her. and niyara hasnt posted since page 14
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Jade smiled back at Flynn and gave him a thumbs up.
Ada excitedly went back to Charlie's side and said, "Isn't this great Charlie, we're in the same house! And it looks like a lot of us are going to be in Gryffindor, I can't wait to see what it looks like." The young vixen's eyes showed great enthusiasm for what the year had to bring in this mystical school.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I can't want ether I wondered if they have coed rooms," the griffin said with without think first and blushed for what he just said since it was so perverted and so unlike him as he turn away from Ada.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Finally, it's over. Can we eat now? I'm starving. Hey Ereth, I told you not to worry, we'd be in the same house. This year might be a little fun after all." Passhun said, smiling evilly at Ereth.
"what's that look for?" :P "i dont know when we'll be eating but im starving too." Ereth's stomach growled and he put his claws over it. "mabey a teacher will announce somthing"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan