Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC: oh shit we'd better wait for him =O
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry for posting over a wait, but no, Flynn is NOT the last to be sorted yet. I still have Manic to get done. So, there.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Drake cheered in his head. Hurrah, Ravenclaws! he thought. Wolves, hmm... Hopefully, they'll work well in packs. The House Cup is all about team work, in the end. We'll show Hufflepuff this year, that's for sure.
Master Grim Wrote:OOC: Hate to do this but... *prods senjuro sharply!* And isn't Flynn the last one left to be sorted...? :? And senjie's last post is like... 2 pages back! :P Just saying though...

OOC: Well the only character interacting with me is out of the picture, and I'm still waiting to be sorted so....

IC: A bundle of nerves, Flynn fidgeted and shifted his weight between his footpaws. Am I really to be the last one? He straightened out his hoodie and looked around, seeing that not many people were left to go.
"who's next? we're running outta time here!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uhm... err...." Manic started to stutter, as he stood nearly alone in the line. He quickly shot forward, after Kurtz had left, and quickly picked up the hat, before plonking it on his head. "J-just put me with my sister or somewhere nice and I'll be fine. Please- Please-" He was begging mentally to himself.

Kurtz, however, was there at the table now. He sat down gently where Snow was, smiling softly. "Well... looks like we at least got a place..." He gave a slight chuckle, closing one eye.

OOC: Quicker to do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"with your sister eh? heh. so be it! RAVENCLAW!"

OOC:

Spirit Healer: HEY THATS MY LINE!! *slaps*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
In the meanime, Faiz place the sorting hat on his head. Even though he wanted the house of Ravenclaw, but let the hat made a decision for him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jade nibbled a fingernail as she watched Flynn. He's last... ouch.
"Oh yes it does." Snow smile wide and happily then her ears twitched hearing Ravenclaw. She leaned back and saw Manic wearing the had and her face just lit up with happiness "This is so cool! We're all in the same house!!" she giggled happily.

Disturbed sighed deeply with boredum "Very getty group we have.." he snarled to himself.
The OCA