Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Well I'm gonna go now *sighs* go shower eat breakfast and..whatever. Maybe I can come on once in a while on my Mom's computer, I couldnt on weekends but on the weekday mornings I can hop on. *hugs Yoosei softly then licking her nose*
The OCA

awie...*hugs Disturbed and then snuggles him* awie... I really hope you can show up here every now and then during this week
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Ack... and I wasn't here to see him... DAMNIT. Sorry to hear that, bro... *lowers ears*

Kurtz: *as Shiva keeps humping his member, he continues to moan in pleasure - as pressure starts to build at the base of his tail, while the tip of his tail slowly starts to push into her back-entrance, expanding the hole to let the tip in* Heh... mhhh!... g-good.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *arches her back to the limits, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest as she moans loud* ahh... Kurtzie..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

what?! disturbed??? grounded?? NO!!! :(

Vook: awww! :cry:

Ereth: :?:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Yeah, it's a bummer.

Kurtz: *pushing in even more of his tail slowly into her butt, he continues to hump in time with her, as he growls loudly - the pressure slowly moving to his member* Ooohhhh... S... S-Shiva... I... I...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *she closes her eyes and let out a loud moan, as she hits her orgasm, her juices flowing out and coating his member while her walls tightly yet pleasurable grip his member* ahhhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *his eyes shooting open, the dragon suddenly roars, before slamming every single inch of his member up to the hilt into Shiva, as he also hits his orgasm - blowing an amazing amount of dragon seed deeply into Shiva's pussy, while holding her close* Nnhh... nh... AHHH!!...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *she moans loudly, hugging herself tightly onto him while her body shivers in huge pleasure* ahh... mmhh... K-Kurtzie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions