Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Ereth: saph? where did you come from?? :shock:

*Ereth started to grow very slowly*

Ereth: yes! the Power Crunch is working!

Vook: :shock:

Ereth stopped growing and was up to one of giantess' shin.

Ereth: -_-; screw this im going back to tohcknar *flies into the sky*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *licks her lips* Saphy sis!! Could you please make Kyo there bigger...much bigger..at least as big as Rosa and I here *grins as she pushes the skyscraper in even more till it reaches its base then starts sliding it in and out*

Saphire: Umm..o-okay..I think I can do that *blinks and looks at Kyo* ready Kyo?
The OCA
Vook: well i guess the only thing i can do is practice more. *continues practice*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kyo: Uhhm... *blushes darkly, but nods slowly* Y-Yeah... I'm ready...

Rosa: *gripping Ebon's shoulders softly, the huge giantess continues to happily moan, as more and more of her prejuices leak out onto the skyscraper, her tail swishing frantically* Oohhhhh.... godddss....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth: *grumble grumble* *looks over and still sees the giants somehow*

Ereth: WTF? *looks at himself* HUH? agh! i've shrunk again! getting out of here will take forever! *flys back down to Vook* well now i guess leaving is out of the question.

Vook: oh? you came back?....oh you've shrunk. heh ^_^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *giggles darkly seeing the prejuices flow out while sliding the building in and out of Rosa's pussy she takes a paw and gently squeezes her clit*

Saphire: Okay..might have to back up a bit..no telling how big I'll make you *gets a little distance between Kyo and herself* Okay here goes *focuses her paws to Kyo then his body starts to grow aswell as her paws she slowly closes her eyes concentrating, as she concentrates Kyo's bodly slowly starts to grow and keeps growing untill he is as big as the buildings. she reopens her eyes and looks up and smiles* Wow I did it...
The OCA
Rosa: *eyes widening, the dragoness gives a slight yelp to the squeezing of her clit, moaning even more* AHH.....!

Kyo: *blinking twice, he notices his total nakedness and blushes darkly, lowering his head* Oh... heck...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth: *staring at the giants having fun* :(

Vook: what? you still have me remember?

Ereth: yeah i guess.....

Vook stopped practicing and hugged Ereth

Ereth: lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *giggles even more then notices Kyo then grins* Looks like our boy toy has arrived *licks her lips*

Saphire: *blinks as she notices Kyo has no clothes blushing deeply she covers her eyes* Oh my I forgot to add the growth of the clothing..
The OCA
Kyo: *blinking twice once again, the fox gulps* Oh boy.

Rosa: *taking a moment to reopen her eyes, she glances to the side, murring gently* Ohhhh.... good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds