Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Ebon: Yes Rosa is my nephew
The OCA
Rosa: Oh, didn't I tell you? Ebon is my aunt! *blushes gently and giggles, before nodding; slowly starting to grow once more* Aww, you're right! That'll just give DMXie more work if we destroy the world!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook: *stares up with wide eyes at the ever growing Rosa* Agh! i gotta practice Growth!!! *teleports away*

Ereth: ooookay.....so now i guess its me, Rosa, Ebon, and whoever else happens to be here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rosa: *after almost three seconds, she is about the size of a skyscraper, giggling happily while looking at Ebon* Right! Let's find us some things to do... right?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *grins softly and giggles* Exactly!! Why destroy this world when we can make it out own! *reaches over and breaks a smaller skyscraper by the base, places it between her breasts using it as a makeshipt dildo inbetween her breasts*
The OCA
Ereth: hey! dont take over the world without meeee!! *flys toward the other giantesses*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rosa: *grinning herself, she starts to reaches over and rips off another skyscraper from the ground, and starts to slowly move it near her backside* If only DMXie was Tiamat.... *notices Ereth and frowns* You're not worthy of taking over the world.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth: where did i place that bottle of macro? *franticly looks for the bottle, soon seeing a glare from the sun on a small object on the ground* ah ha! there it is! *Ereth chugs the rest of it, and places the bottle back on the ground*

Ereth: .....whats going on? im not grow- AAHH!!!! *Ereth instantly started growing like crazy*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *murs softly as she runs the skyscrapper up and down her breasts* MMmhhh

I wonder how Saphire would react if she became a giantess XP
The OCA
Probably be SERIOUSLY scared.

Rosa: *giggling even more, she slowly starts to stuff the skyscraper she grabbed up her tailhole, murring loudly* Mmhhhhaaaa.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds