Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: *tilts his head* Yes Tieya?

Emmy: *murs happily as she puts her arms around Kiva's neck pressing her breasts against the back of her neck* How are you my love?
The OCA

Tieya: Uhm... I have to be up early tomorrow... uhm... c-can we... *points to both of them* ..Sleep... like we used to? *gulps and blushes gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Kiva: *murrs happily and smiles* pretty good my love...how about you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *smiles softly looking up at her with a soft expression* I'd love to Tieya..

Emmy: I feel great *murs as she sits down behind Kiva while still hugging her* Mmmhh..I could hug you like this forever *murs as she nuzzles the fox's back*
The OCA

Kiva: *giggles and murrs* aww that is so sweet of you my love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Tieya: *cuddling Disturbed back gently, she nuzzles his neck softly* Uhm... can... you take me there... Wolfey-kun? It's quite far from here to my house....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *smiles gently as he scoops up Tieya in his arms* Alright *takes a deep breath as they both seep into a shadow in the ground and rise back up in Tieya's bedroom*

Emmy: *murrs softly* Not nearly as sweat as you..my love *one of her paws move downards toward her crotch and rubs it gently*
The OCA

Tieya: *with a gentle giggle, she breaks out of the embrace she was in with Disturbed and slumps down into the bed, wrapping part of the covers around herself while patting the large space beside her* Coming...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Kiva: *moans and slowly spreads her legs a bit* oh..I know what you want now my love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *smiles as he climbs into the bed gently snuggles with Tieya and slowly falls to sleep*

Emmy: *giggles softly* Mmhh..yeah *her paws gently slides her paw into Kiva's pants then rubs her pussy lips as her other paw cups one of her breasts*
The OCA